#1 at 145 Cody Chittum is now at Cleveland

durdon

2 minutes ago, PackMentality said:

Not needed.

i would think he can’t just sit out because he’s “not needed” and still keep his #1 ranking. he has to stay active. how many matches did he wrestle at Blair with the team score never in doubt? “not needed” is a terrible excuse to keep him off the mat if he’s good to go. 

10 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

i would think he can’t just sit out because he’s “not needed” and still keep his #1 ranking. he has to stay active. how many matches did he wrestle at Blair with the team score never in doubt? “not needed” is a terrible excuse to keep him off the mat if he’s good to go. 

Teams sit kids all the time in duals and for numerous reasons - especially at Region and State.  Heck, Cleveland wrestled a ton of backups against McMinn, Rhea and WV. If you are referring to his national ranking I seriously doubt not wresting against TN kids is going to impact it.  And by the way, I have no idea why he didn’t wrestle today.  My comment was simply that he was not needed to beat Bradley.

Edited by PackMentality

2 hours ago, PackMentality said:

Teams sit kids all the time in duals and for numerous reasons - especially at Region and State.  Heck, Cleveland wrestled a ton of backups against McMinn, Rhea and WV. If you are referring to his national ranking I seriously doubt not wresting against TN kids is going to impact it.  And by the way, I have no idea why he didn’t wrestle today.  My comment was simply that he was not needed to beat Bradley.

i gotcha. it came off as you saying the reason he didn’t wrestle was that he “wasn’t needed”

19 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

My guess is he doesn’t want to make that weight cut for a forfeit good ole Tn ! And don’t start it’s not a big cut 

45 is not a big cut at all for Cody.  He wakes up at 50/51 everyday so 47 is super easy for him to make. And, Cody actually made 45 this weekend in PA, so don’t comment when you don’t know the kid and you have no idea what your talking about.  

Edited by durdon
  • Upvote 1

31 - 60  
Name Team Weight Class Grade Record Weight
Flynn, Cooper Diamond Fish Pink 120 12 0-0 122.1
Gabrielson, Clayton Diamond Fish Pink 132 10 0-0 133.9
Gourgoulianis, Constantinos Diamond Fish Pink 126 12 0-0 127.7
Hall, Nick Diamond Fish Pink 160 11 0-0 160.0
Lawrence, Matt Diamond Fish Pink 145 12 0-0 145.0
Listorti, Victor Diamond Fish Pink 170 12 0-0 169.7
Owens-Pabon, Lonnell Diamond Fish Pink 195 11 0-0 197.4
Pandorf, Kevin Diamond Fish Pink 220 12 0-0  
Pontelandolfo, Cooper Diamond Fish Pink 152 12 0-0 155.0
Shapiro, Meyer Diamond Fish Pink 138 10 0-0 139.0
Thome, RJ Diamond Fish Pink 106 10 0-0 109.0
Trahan, Harrison Diamond Fish Pink 170 12 0-0 171.2
Buckler, Mason Diamond Fish White 132 10 0-0 133.0
Forte, Henry Diamond Fish White 152 10 0-0 154.8
Gayle, Ezekiel Diamond Fish White 170 11 0-0 170.4
Guttentag, Ike Diamond Fish White 126 11 0-0 128.6
Kehler, Brock Diamond Fish White 195   0-0 191.6
Listorti, Chase Diamond Fish White 145 11 0-0 148.0
Neal, Mekhi Diamond Fish White 138 9 0-0 140.4
Onkst, Noah Diamond Fish White 160 9 0-0 161.3
Pauole, Gable Diamond Fish White 106 8 0-0 108.4
Rhodes, George Diamond Fish White 182 11 0-0 185.0
Wood, Tyler Diamond Fish White 120 9 0-0 120.2
Bacchioni, Chris Dynasty Death Row 138 10 0-0 138.0
Bradshaw, Colin Dynasty Death Row 113 10 0-0 115.2
Chittum, Cody Dynasty Death Row 145 11 0-0 147.0

No he did not make scratch 45 he weighed 147.0 sometimes it's smart to do some simple fact checking before making false claims.

5 hours ago, durdon said:

45 is not a big cut at all for Cody.  He wakes up at 50/51 everyday so 47 is super easy for him to make. And, Cody actually made scratch 45 this weekend in PA, so don’t comment when you don’t know the kid and you have no idea what your talking about.  

Scott everyone know how full of crap you are so chill bro your telling me for the last 8 months Cody’s weighed 50-51 every morning your goofy face is there every morning to make his breakfast and you look at scales before you give it to him ? I know more than you think I do and by the way half the stuff you put on here gets contradicted instantly  it’s not a knock at Cody I’m saying he’s not walking around 50 so argue all you want mayor of coach t

1 hour ago, Greenhorn said:

Scott everyone know how full of crap you are so chill bro your telling me for the last 8 months Cody’s weighed 50-51 every morning your goofy face is there every morning to make his breakfast and you look at scales before you give it to him ? I know more than you think I do and by the way half the stuff you put on here gets contradicted instantly  it’s not a knock at Cody I’m saying he’s not walking around 50 so argue all you want mayor of coach t

First off Cody competed in 2 tourneys this weekend and made weight at 45 for both.   Clearly he made weight this weekend to wrestle 145 did he not?

You flat out said he skipped wrestling because he didn’t want to make weight. Your statement is extremely derogatory.  

You are completely out of control attacking kids when you have no idea what you are talking about.  

As for his weight, my son and Cody lift every single morning together at 5:30am and they both check their weight each morning and after they practice at night, so yeah I actually do know what Cody weighs each morning.  

Now stop attacking kids and people that defend them or stop posting all together. 

• Like 1

No sir your a idiot ! This is what you do ! Go back and read slowly so you don’t make up more crap you’ve got plenty of brownie points I said didn’t won’t to make weight for forfeits I would never attack a kid so be careful what you say I know Cody pretty good he’s not worried about any kid he’s a brawler love him I said forfeits maybe I’m wrong not a big deal but no attacking here that’s a strong lie wilhich your good at again read slowly

14 hours ago, Greenhorn said:

My guess is he doesn’t want to make that weight cut for a forfeit good ole Tn ! And don’t start it’s not a big cut 

Read what you posted.. “don’t start it’s not a big cut”. That is where you crossed the line.  I’m still at a loss why you would say something like that or even imply it. 

You should have never made that comment.  It was way out of bounds to talk about a high school kid on a public forum like that when you have no direct knowledge of him.   

When I told you that it’s not a big cut for Cody at all, instead of saying ok I stand corrected,  you attacked me. So, Just admit you were out of line.  

If Cody were in D1 this year, he would most likely be wrestling 33 as most of the top D1 33’s are in the low 50’s in the preseason.  Now that would be a cut, and something where he would have to watch his diet every single day of the season and do heavy cardio.  But right now he not even really watching his diet much at all other than not eating junk food so seriously making 45 is nothing for Cody.

You can apologize at any point for the comment that you made that was out of line.  

Edited by durdon

Your a joke ! The day I apologize to you will be a cold day it’s obvious you like drama I’m not in you take things out of context and run with it ! You need to relax but don’t expect a apology from me to you ever ! I love Cody to death straight up stud my opinion on his weight not a knock if you went back and read slowly it was knock on Tn kids forfeiting to him if he showed up to wrestle ! If you keep saying I’m attacking him we’re gonna have a prob your trying to make #### up to look like your a hero taking up for him ! Let it lay boss