2021 Winter 1A Poll

TheAmbassador

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I thought this would be a fun topic. Here is an attempt. I believe the west will have 3-4 teams better than the best in the east in 2021. Thoughts?

1. Peabody

2. McKenzie

3. Fayetteville 

4. Lake County

5. South Pittsburg 

6. Greenback

7. Freedom Prep

8. Moore County

8. Clay County

9. Gordonsville 

10. Coalfield

Good Poll for Winter reading but bottom line is this... the West can have 20 teams better than the East but only ONE is gonna represent in Championship Game and only ONE team from the East. I would agree Peabody is team to beat but you just never know who will win it. Injuries, one bad game etc. it’s why you play the game. Last two years Peabody found a way but was almost beat in playoffs...went in OT this year and won and year before other team had game won and a fluke fumble happened. Should be a great season In 1A next year. Peabody is team to beat until someone beats them. 

45 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Good Poll for Winter reading but bottom line is this... the West can have 20 teams better than the East but only ONE is gonna represent in Championship Game and only ONE team from the East. I would agree Peabody is team to beat but you just never know who will win it. Injuries, one bad game etc. it’s why you play the game. Last two years Peabody found a way but was almost beat in playoffs...went in OT this year and won and year before other team had game won and a fluke fumble happened. Should be a great season In 1A next year. Peabody is team to beat until someone beats them. 

I agree with you. Good points on all accounts. I just believe that the west will have several teams better than the east, but you’re right. Only one can make it. 

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with you. Good points on all accounts. I just believe that the west will have several teams better than the east, but you’re right. Only one can make it. 

I agree with you the West is gonna beat each other up. But at the end of the day only 2 teams will matter and have a say so on who wins it all. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney let me ask you a question.  Did you get approval from big purple bowel movement aka mamas boy to make your pole? 

Roy, I miss the days where the ingenious wit was only poked fun at Grider.  You were legendary.  

Btw Bass, good thread

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I thought this would be a fun topic. Here is an attempt. I believe the west will have 3-4 teams better than the best in the east in 2021. Thoughts?

1. Peabody

2. McKenzie

3. Fayetteville 

4. Lake County

5. South Pittsburg 

6. Greenback

7. Freedom Prep

8. Moore County

8. Clay County

9. Gordonsville 

10. Coalfield

Looks about right I could see Clay County making some noise and possibly winning that region as young as they was last year.