Boyd Buchanan vs CPA 1A finals

Guest DRA123

The reason everyone is pulling for CPA is quite simple. It because of the way you conducted yourselves. In the past we have played CPA ,Ezell and BGA . All three of them were good sports and conducted themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. We are not the only ones on here with this claim, several schools has seen the same attitude you displayed .GO GET UM CPA

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by UNCLEBUC:

I think that the sore losers hits the nail on the head. They left their jocks in finley stadium and they are a little upset about it.

I think everyone knows you have unsportsman like team that is why people are pulling for CPA they are a class ACT unlike Nelson and his cronies. The only reason i say CPA wins is because in both meetings with them this year CPA could have won, but they won the more important of the two. Boyd Ezell could have been name that score, because Ezell pulled their starters.

BTW we still have your jocks up at ezell. Come to claim at any time they will be the xtra smalls. :) .

Also when u look at similar opponents Ezell being the opponent.

BOYD vs. EZELL

Boyd Defense surrendered 580 yards total offense. 226 yards rushing (10 yards per carry) and 354 yards passing.

Boyd Offense Scored 1 touchdown against second team Ezell players.

CPA vs Ezell(2 Games)

Totals of both games combined

CPA defense gave up 143 yards rushing for a 2.7 yards per carry average. Also a total of 303 yards passing.

CPA's offense scored 24 points on Ezell this year against the starters that would be 24 times more than boyd did.

Numbers dont lie. In two games CPA gave up 446 yards as compared to 580 in a single game from Boyd. I think you will see that line play and defense wins chapionships this week.

CPA is no doubt the best team in the state.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 12-2-02 2:14P]

[Edited by Chakra20 on 12-2-02 2:19P]

Guest cathead98

HERE'S MY TWO CENTS WORTH: DO AWAY WITH THE DIVISION II. LUMP ALL PRIVATE SCHOOLS IN WITH THE PUBICS. PUT THEM IN CLASS 5, OR MAKE ANOTHER CLASS, CLASS 6, AND PUT THEM THEIR.

Posted by groundbeef:

It is a shame that public schools work their butts off all year to get to this time of year and then have to play this type of team. Why don't the T$$AA put all the teams in all classes together come playoff time. That would be better than having to play the privates. BTW how much did Boyd spend to try for the gold ball this year?

Guest cathead98

IS THE BOYD BUCKANON CAMPUS LOCATED IN TENNESSEE? I SAW THEM PLAY AT OLIVER SPRINGS AND I NOTICED ALL THE BOYD FANS WERE LOST AND WERE DRIVNG CARS WITH GROEGIA OR ALABAMA TAGS.

Posted by bbsesq:

Groundbeef: I don't think they paid anything, but if they did, I'd like to know why my son didn't get any. If Cloudland is the class of 1A public, 1A is going to hurting in a couple of years when they make the next split.

Chakra

I don't guess you've noticed it, but Boyd has gotten a whole lot better since the Ezell game. Beating Lipscomb should have been one sign, and then you said that you were surprised that Boyd even beat Cloudland, and by 31 points. It's obvious that Boyd is a whole lot better team since the Ezell game. I'm not saying we're better then CPA, but it will be a close game and hopefully Boyd will win.

[Edited by jsh969 on 12-2-02 3:00P]

Im sure thay have improved 2 more months of practice will do that to a team. CPA has a definate advanatge on the line tho. You can just look at the rushing numbers and look at that. CPA isnt the one dimensional team Boyd is used to seein. Im sure against cloudland they stacked the line and put 9 in the box. I just dont see the line getting that much better but CPA's line dominates games.

But there is a reason you play the games because on any given Friday.

I have seen Boyd play several times this and I have never seen anything unsportmanslike done by any of the Boyd players. That is just ridiculous and you sound like some whiny babies when you make such claims. If you want to talk about unsportmanslike talk about the attempt to hurt Healy when he was kicking that extra point. Don't act like he was going for the ball, it was well after the kick.