Summertown Loretto Round 1

pioneer42

I usually go to this game.  Obviously, can't go this year due to COVID.  I expect it will be close and physical.  These teams usually don't like each other very much, and their games over the last couple years have been shown it.  Game could go either way but it will be close.  I would expect 5 point differential or less

1 hour ago, maddams said:

I usually go to this game.  Obviously, can't go this year due to COVID.  I expect it will be close and physical.  These teams usually don't like each other very much, and their games over the last couple years have been shown it.  Game could go either way but it will be close.  I would expect 5 point differential or less

Looking for a way to livestream it. You know a site??

27 minutes ago, buddyball said:

Summertown to physical for loretto

Loretto lost Morgan Welch, Victoria Chadwell, Mimi McBee and Raven Chance that I know of and another senior. Summertown had very minimal losses. We lost a bunch and have reloaded well as it looks like Loretto has as well. Reason I have Clarkrange and Summertown a little ahead of Gibson County and Loretto right now. But both obviously have reloaded with really good players. 

I watched the game on my phone. As I figured, Summertown with a solid group and won the game 57-48. Neither team pressed a lot until Loretto did in the second half. Both teams will see a lot of full court pressure the further they go. Loretto and Summertown both good teams and will be there late. 

6 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Summertown -by 9 / let’s go to Vegas 

Happend kinda like I figured as well. Summertown was in control by double digits a lot. Summertown defense made it hard on Loretto. Lot of talent you guys have. Nice win. Summertown and Clarkrange are the two most talented teams and after watching tonight I think Summertown may have a slight edge.