Top Guards Class AA

Guest auburnfreak

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know which guards I have sympathy for? Those who have team mates who can't put the ball in the hole. I have seen a few girls who consistently throw AMAZING passes, but their assist stat is low because their team can't finish.

With this being said, it is the team that makes the player..and not the other way around

Guest bigmac20

All these girls you have mentioned are all outstanding guards. But I think that true Point Guards worry more about their assists and doing things to help the team, not just being the top scorer for their team. I watched Laura Hall at the Livingston christmas tournament and she looked pretty tough, but she didn't pass it that much, but maybe thats what she needs to do to make her team win. just my opinion. and I think Katrina Beechboard should at leat be in the top 5.

East Tennessee- I just heard one of our "better informed" parents say at the game the other night- she was leading in assists in our area-and I can believe it- she literally assists in almost every basket scored for our team. (Sometimes not all stats get turned in) But, I do understand they go by what is turned in- Thats cool!

Posted by ThePurplePeople:

True... There are some great players mentioned so far. Some of which I have seen play. Where are the girls listed going to College?

That is a good question, Who has signed early, what do the college coaches think about some of these players (seniors), who is getting a full ride? Answer these questions and it really does not matter what we think here on this board. This is where the money is. Isn't this the ultimate goal... to play at the next level and get a college education for free.