AAA Bracketology

Bump11

4 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

What I’ll never understand is that you’ll never hear much about Traes accomplishments for the state of Tennessee or at a national level. Kids that have done less get more exposure it seems. The kid is a absolute monster and a great kid. Speaking of that loss to 5-3 loss to Bates a couple years ago in the finals. That very next year they wrestled, Trae absolutely mauled Bates. That motivated him like crazy and shows how hard he works. This kid as been underestimated for 4 years now. As won state at 3 different weights. Somebody better put some RESPECT on Traes name!!!!!

Trae is a beast but to be clear with facts it was 2 years later at 126 pound.  Trae dominated the match winning 5 to 1 and feeling bad about it got Trey pinned at the end of 3rd period ( that's what happens when you are feeling to confident).  Not sure on mauled however he did win and made a statement.  Just like facts to be correct however Trae is a beast.  By the way Trey could win at 3 weight classes if all goes well and if he does he would be a sure 4 timer if not for the injury/hiccup as a sophmore where he did not wrestle.  Someone better but some RESPECT in Trey and TRAE name....

Edited by BQ125

34 minutes ago, BQ125 said:

Trae is a beast but to be clear with facts it was 2 years later at 126 pound.  Trae dominated the match winning 5 to 1 and feeling bad about it got Trey pinned at the end of 3rd period ( that's what happens when you are feeling to confident).  Not sure on mauled however he did win and made a statement.  Just like facts to be correct however Trae is a beast.  By the way Trey could win at 3 weight classes if all goes well and if he does he would be a sure 4 timer if not for the injury/hiccup as a sophmore where he did not wrestle.  Someone better but some RESPECT in Trey and TRAE name....

In which div?  And which 3 weights

Edited by Greenhorn

1 hour ago, BQ125 said:

Definitely wasn’t trying to take anything away from Bates because yes he’s a beast. The point I was trying to make was Trae avenged a loss and did it convincingly 

Edited by fooseball95

Gotcha, and you are 100% correct Trae is a beast and I will enjoy watching him at the next level.  Good family and support system.  Both Trey and Trae have enjoyed competing and motivating each other since elementary school.  Great watching them grow up and sad Bruce and I are getting old!!

3 minutes ago, BQ125 said:

Gotcha, and you are 100% correct Trae is a beast and I will enjoy watching him at the next level.  Good family and support system.  Both Trey and Trae have enjoyed competing and motivating each other since elementary school.  Great watching them grow up and sad Bruce and I are getting old!!

Bruce is my guy!

6 hours ago, BQ125 said:

I was one of the two officials that called the match. It wasn't close. It was an absolute statement. No disrespect Bates at all. I dont know Trae. I do know wrestling in our area. I believe he's in the top 3 or 4 wrestlers in this state. 

Edited by DAKEKO
  • Like 1