AAA Bracketology

Bump11

4 minutes ago, Greenhorn said:

I’m in !!! I think trae is the #1 hammer in the state ! The prob is the guys that show respect don’t won’t any shadow over their make believe picks ! This instate comparison bs cracks me up ! If you’ve not traveled outside this state and wrestled you’ve did nothing ! Look at all the weights bump they all get on the cells and call jump weight make sure they pin their way to a crappy Tn state title then get on here and brag about how much these un technical fat guys can bench who cares !!! The prob is most don’t even k ow all they know is Tn style !!! Your welcome

Facts!!!!

5 minutes ago, Greenhorn said:

I’m in !!! I think trae is the #1 hammer in the state ! The prob is the guys that show respect don’t won’t any shadow over their make believe picks ! This instate comparison bs cracks me up ! If you’ve not traveled outside this state and wrestled you’ve did nothing ! Look at all the weights bump they all get on the cells and call jump weight make sure they pin their way to a crappy Tn state title then get on here and brag about how much these un technical fat guys can bench who cares !!! The prob is most don’t even k ow all they know is Tn style !!! Your welcome

You've did nothing huh?

You having a stroke?

Just now, Greenhorn said:

Not compared to crossing those borders boss !! Ask roller no state title there but a ride to va explain that 

I've seen state medalists go to other states and beat champs. Ive seen kids who miss the podium here go to other states and beat finalists. Styles make matches. Tennessee is not a garbage state anymore. Kids can leave here and have tons of success against other successful states.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ummmno said:

I've seen state medalists go to other states and beat champs. Ive seen kids who miss the podium here go to other states and beat finalists. Styles make matches. Tennessee is not a garbage state anymore. Kids can leave here and have tons of success against other successful states.

Absolutely agree!  But if you can sit and tell me we don’t run for a title ! By the way some of the kids you all brag on the most are the ones calling spreading out to be those 4 and 5 timers  and having too many divisions doesn’t water it don’t to the point it’s crap to win a Tn title ! Not saying the kids that win em aren’t great just saying they haven’t did much that day ! Your not in a tough tourney if you pin your way through  

1 minute ago, Greenhorn said:

Absolutely agree!  But if you can sit and tell me we don’t run for a title ! By the way some of the kids you all brag on the most are the ones calling spreading out to be those 4 and 5 timers  and having too many divisions doesn’t water it don’t to the point it’s crap to win a Tn title ! Not saying the kids that win em aren’t great just saying they haven’t did much that day ! Your not in a tough tourney if you pin your way through  

If you don’t agree let me know the weight you won’t me to prove it ! I’ll pick the tourney and pay the way

54 minutes ago, Greenhorn said:

Say what???

• Like 1