AAA Bracketology

Bump11

On 2/16/2021 at 12:38 AM, Bump11 said:

With that being said...may i present to you...my AAA 106 lb. preview and predictions. Enjoy! :popcorneater:

Now, while at first glance, 106 looks a little top heavy with Terrell, Ford, and Fowler...this is actually a weight with a sneaky amount of depth. There are a solid 8-9 guys who could legitimately make the podium. The blood rounds are going to be super fun to watch and I cannot wait. Ford vs Terrell could be one of the best matches of the tournament (and one of the hardest to predict). Both are highly skilled, and both are very good defensively, and don’t give up a lot of points. The same goes for the potential final between the potential winner of that and the potential winner of Fowler/Baltz. Don’t be surprised if Baltz pulls a bit of an upset there. Fowler i think definitely has the toughest road to a title. He likely has to go through Nadeau, Baltz, and Terrell/Ford....which won’t be an easy task. HOWEVER, I do think that Ford or Terrell will be the ones to be screwed by the draw, as one will likely have to settle for 3rd behind a guy they have already beaten in Fowler  

Favorites: Bryson Terrell (Bradley), Russell Ford (Indy), Logan Fowler (Cleveland), Colby Baltz (Houston)

Dark Horses: Aslan Nadeau (Blackman), Paul Johnson (Wilson Central), Zach Ordonez (Brentwood), Stiles Miller (Science Hill)

Matches/Potential Matches To Watch: 

#2 Ford vs #1 Terrell, #2 Ford vs #3 Fowler, #1 Terrell vs #3 Fowler, #4 Baltz vs #3 Fowler, #5 Houston vs #4 Baltz, Nadeau vs Ordonez, #5 Houston vs Johnson

Podium Predictions:

1. Russell Ford (Indy)

2. Logan Fowler (Cleveland)

3. Bryson Terrell (Bradley)

4. Colby Baltz (Houston)

5. Aslan Nadeau (Blackman)

6. Trent Houston (Cookeville)

One match away: Paul Johnson (Wilson), Zach Ordonez (Brentwood)

It looks like the WC kid is not wrestling?