Who makes the decision?? Postponed Games??

pioneer42

23 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

The 14a boys tournament will be interesting. Lots of competitive teams in that district that really beat up on each other during the regular season.  I saw where 13a will be playing their tournament on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I believe that 13a is a toss up now.. I will say that Gleason has the most depth of any team in that district.. but can they get past Greenfield in the semifinal round? 

13A girls is going to be exciting. Union City is finally rounding into form, playing well, and getting healthy. Home court and only playing back to back will be huge for them. I give them the nod to win the district. The defense has become suffocating, and that with Williams and Bonds will be enough to get the job done this season. I can see them making it to the State Tourney.

43 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

13A girls is going to be exciting. Union City is finally rounding into form, playing well, and getting healthy. Home court and only playing back to back will be huge for them. I give them the nod to win the district. The defense has become suffocating, and that with Williams and Bonds will be enough to get the job done this season. I can see them making it to the State Tourney.

Glad to see that they are finally back healthy. They have a great chance to make a run at state but have to take it one game at a time. 

6 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Glad to see that they are finally back healthy. They have a great chance to make a run at state but have to take it one game at a time. 

Definitely, just want to be playing our best ball when it matters the most. Hopefully we can get another shot at that great McKenzie team which would mean we made it to the State Tourney. Good luck to y’all going forward. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

Definitely, just want to be playing our best ball when it matters the most. Hopefully we can get another shot at that great McKenzie team which would mean we made it to the State Tourney. Good luck to y’all going forward. 

Yes that would be awesome to meet again in the state tourney.  Good luck to y'all as well. Bonds and Williams definitely tested our frontcourt.   Our region is just so tough with Loretto and Summertown. I like our chances with Loretto but we don't match up well with Summertown.  

48 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

This is huge. I have not seen this. What are your thoughts on this decision?

I have received my 2nd vaccine shot and haven't attended a game all year. I want to see some ball. If I were West Carroll I wouldn't agree to the cancellations. Also I want another shot at McKenzie so I hate the decision.

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

I have received my 2nd vaccine shot and haven't attended a game all year. I want to see some ball. If I were West Carroll I wouldn't agree to the cancellations. Also I want another shot at McKenzie so I hate the decision.

This is huge on the boys side of the bracket too. That means WC is the 1 Huntingdon-2 and McKenzie-3. West Carroll girls have been up and done all year.. and I wouldn't agree to cancel either. I would have liked to see another round of the rivalry too between the fillies and the lady rebels. Matchups are very important for Huntingdon too in the region.. I imagine there are some very unhappy folks over in Huntingdon.

2 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

This is huge on the boys side of the bracket too. That means WC is the 1 Huntingdon-2 and McKenzie-3. West Carroll girls have been up and done all year.. and I wouldn't agree to cancel either. I would have liked to see another round of the rivalry too between the fillies and the lady rebels. Matchups are very important for Huntingdon too in the region.. I imagine there are some very unhappy folks over in Huntingdon.

If the Fillies can get past Wayne Co which is a big if maybe we can make Summertown sweat a little. Actually we match well with Summertown. Hopefully we can keep it close. Love playing in that big wooden gym. That antique is almost as old as I am.

1 hour ago, rebelman101 said:

you are right. I think Huntingdon plays summertown closer than they did in the first two meetings but Summertown gets the W.

I don’t think it helps anyone setting out. 13 A will be alive and well and the Tournament to watch. Looking like a possible Greenfield  Gleason matchup at Greenfield I would guess on Tuesday providing Gleason wins their play in. Huntingdon for sure not happy. 

Edited by pioneer42