Never too early, Coaching Vacancies

TennesseeValley

since there is no movement. Out of the jobs open in West TN which jobs are the best? Rank Them.

Open Jobs that I know about:

North Side, Milan, South Gibson, USJ, Lexington, New JCM

I got 

South Gibson, New JCM, North Side, Lexington, USJ, Milan

Edited by WhereYouAt

4 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

since there is no movement. Out of the jobs open in West TN which jobs are the best? Rank Them.

I got 

Milan boys job got much better by new districts and regions. Will have a chance to get to sub-state on yearly basis. 

17 hours ago, CRogers said:

Milan boys job got much better by new districts and regions. Will have a chance to get to sub-state on yearly basis. 

just looked at their district. Westview, Union City, Gibson County and Huntingdon will not be push overs by no means but you are right. They won't be playing Dyersburg, South Gibson, and Crockett. Region is definitely better for them. No south side.

On 4/8/2021 at 11:15 AM, WhereYouAt said:

I got 

Depends on what you define as making it a good job. I think they all have their own very clear downsides. None is a bad job though. 

25 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

best chance to win 

1. USJ- Lots of resources and being a private school you can have talent move to the school if you get the right coach. Lots of tough competition though.

2. Milan- Lots of good athletes to pick from. Have to get past being a football school to be successful.

3. South Gibson- Ability to build on success from last few years. Going to be tough to compete in AAA, especially if talent dips at all.

4. JCM- How many schools in JMCSS can be good at one time? South Side and Madison have been really good lately. Is there enough talent for JCM to be good. What classification do they end up in?

5. Lexington- Not sure how much better they can be then what they've been the last few years. Sounds like politics might be a problem too.

6. North Side- See concerns with JCM, plus questions on support from fan base and administration. 

Don't think there is a lot that separates these jobs. Good coach could make any of these successful. Bad coach could make them a trainwreck. I don't see a home run position in the bunch.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2021 at 2:05 PM, SportsWestTN said:

1. USJ- Lots of resources and being a private school you can have talent move to the school if you get the right coach. Lots of tough competition though.

2. Milan- Lots of good athletes to pick from. Have to get past being a football school to be successful.

3. South Gibson- Ability to build on success from last few years. Going to be tough to compete in AAA, especially if talent dips at all.

4. JCM- How many schools in JMCSS can be good at one time? South Side and Madison have been really good lately. Is there enough talent for JCM to be good. What classification do they end up in?

5. Lexington- Not sure how much better they can be then what they've been the last few years. Sounds like politics might be a problem too.

6. North Side- See concerns with JCM, plus questions on support from fan base and administration. 

Don't think there is a lot that separates these jobs. Good coach could make any of these successful. Bad coach could make them a trainwreck. I don't see a home run position in the bunch.

That is a great assessment!