State Tournament Tickets

westtn12

54 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

I'm not sure if it is because they have some sort of contract with MTSU or what, but I agree they should have cut the cord. 1,000 capacity is ridiculously low for a venue that seats over 11k. TTU did 2,000 for D-II and it seats less than 10k. If MTSU couldn't at least match, they should have moved the whole thing to Cookeville. 250 tickets doesn't go very far. 

After limiting tickets as much as they have this year, and them shutting down the tournament last year, I'd be looking to move on from the Glass House if I was the TSSAA. 

It was even more frustrating that the TSSAA sang MTSU's praises for finding a way to make it work this year, like they went above and beyond to make the tournament happen there. 

I agree completely! Or they could have even cleared out the gym after every game and given 500 per team with individual games instead of sessions instead of doing 250 per team and doing two games per session!!

• Like 1