SOUTHSIDE GOES DOWN!

UCSportsFan

18 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

South side was undefeated basically all season!! What happened!!

They haven't played anybody until the last 2 games and they lost both.  Been saying it all year.  Look at their schedule.  Westview and Covington first real teams they have played.  Maxprep had them with a negative strength of schedule rating all year long.  In the words of Dennis Green, "they are who we thought they were."

Ole Hawkguy been hiding out the past week or so I see. :D

Edited by Cballer

33 minutes ago, Cballer said:

They haven't played anybody until the last 2 games and they lost both.  Been saying it all year.  Look at their schedule.  Westview and Covington first real teams they have played.  Maxprep had them with a negative strength of schedule rating all year long.  In the words of Dennis Green, "they are who we thought they were."

Ole Hawkguy been hiding out the past week or so I see. :D

True! I feel like Covington probably looked at the Westview film and did what we did to south side defense and offense, or maybe they lost confidence in themselves after losing in Martin which I don’t think they should have when you can come to Westview and hang with them the whole game you’re a good team

3 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Where is Hawkman?

One of Covington’s players uncles just called me. Covington has had three or four that played Macon County in state in 2019 on their team. Never know about these games. Covington is a good team no doubt. I missed it too. Upperman and South Siee both could have won it all.