best student fans

lpmarlowe

Guest warrenco2003

Warren County has no talent?? The FRBs are cheering on a losing team?? As of right now Warren County's boys are 3-1. The only team they lost to was Smyrna and that was only by a mere 3 points. (Smyrna also beat Oakland by 15 and Riverdale by 4). So..all i have to say is if you call losing 3 out of 4 games a loosing team then I guess Warren County is. And what's all this about no talent? Randal Harrell only controlled Smyrna's Swader, #1 ranked by gomab, the whole night. Even a freshman, Brooks Majors, took over half the game against Rossview and threw up some points..and I could go on forever about all the talent these boys have. Maybe next time you say something about someone you should watch them play first. ;)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

by the way, smyrna only beats us by about 4 or 5, not 15, and secondly, if a team loses thier focus/concentration because of u guys, then that team either A.) doesnt have any discipline B.) doesnt have any leaders or C.)doesnt have a good coach, because a team is the reflection of their coach.

Guest bigrat245

Oliver Springs has some crazy fans. Before every game they sacrifice live goats just to get them fired up. The base of the section is called the Nitsay Clan, and let me tell you that those humans are the crunkest of the crunk.

Posted by KillerMike:

McCallie...They have a group called the Spirituals that dress up in crazy clothes every game and they never shut up.

Someone actually calls them the "Spirituals"....I'm so sorry.

Worst name.....ever.

I think Oliver Springs fans are hiding something from us here...sacrificing goats in the Nitsay Clan. Wow.

[Edited by wsp on 12-3-02 12:07P]

As someone who has watched them from the other side of the gym for years, I would have to say the kids at Hume Fogg are great. They seem to have more fun than anybody whether they are winning or losing (obviously more winning lately). They may not pile up the most money in athletic scholarships; but, you would be hard pressed to find a group that piled up more academic scholarship money. Keep it up you are a lot of fun to watch.

Santa Fe High School gets my vote for the best cheering section. Or, more accurately, the most sportsmanlike and honest.

Here's my true story: One night while attending a game at SFHS, I was walking by the student section when my prosthetic leg fell off. Some kids grabbed my leg and passed it around among themselves for awhile. A jolly time was enjoyed by all. A few minutes later, they graciously returned it. I thanked them, they thanked me and we parted ways.

I was no worse for wear, but I did get a minor cramp that night in my good leg from where I hopped around on it. Ever since that night, the kids at Santa Fe call me Hoppy.

I love those guys.

I'm sure there are several student sections that would have kept my leg. B)

[Edited by salty on 12-3-02 3:47P]

[Edited by salty on 12-3-02 3:49P]

Franklin's fans are always rowdy and really loud at the games. The refs catch heck for any bad calls and we will do anything to get into the other team's heads. Other teams get really intimidated by us and in the past it has worked. We'll have to see tonight when we play BGA. Here's betting we hold Cole Rose under 15 points bc we get in his head...

Just wait 'til Greeneville comes to play at "The Hill". The Topper Palace will be as loud and crazy as always. I remember those SH/Greeneville games and the SH fans definetly like to taunt the Greeneville fans. The Topper Palace will not be a friendly place when the Greene Devils come to town I can guarantee you that.

Everyone on here is comparing the best fans to the cameron crazies. Do you people listen to what they say during the games? It's 3x as bad as anything cookeville has ever chanted. Plus, 2 or 3 years ago, the cookeville fans heckeled(ms?) an Oakland player into dunking during warmups, which is an automatic technical and gave cookeville 2 points and the ball to start the game. I defy anyone to find another time when the student section DEFINITIVELY gave its team 2 points.