best student fans

lpmarlowe

Guest firstnten

It mostly depends on weither it is a big rival or whatever. Rival games there is no tellin how many people, there prolly is about 40 or so, but just any game there is an average amount of people.

[Edited by firstnten on 12-9-02 9:51P]

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by hegotgame:

hey where were the great Cookeville fans when they came to Lebanon last friday?? i saw them sitting down upstairs. The Lebanon fans got into their players' heads from the start and it was over for them. I heard beafore the game that Burnett was gonna score 35....we only scored 7 thanx to the crowd. Lebanon has a dern good cheerin section even though it isnt huge, but they have their way with opposing players. sure the cookeville fans looked real cute but thats about it. they didnt say a word. enough said.

Well, we will just see wehn you boys come out to Cookeville!! I saw a post that said cops came and sat in the crowd with our fans, so you guys have to have the cops help you win games, by takeing out the away crowd.

Marshall Co. has a great student section this year, as it does every year. This year the "tiger couch crew" has brought the couch usuall seen at football games into to basketball game friday night. The couch was put in the bleachers and balanced on cinder blocks, it was a real funny sight. Also, there was about 10-15 kids cheering with homemade mega-phones(road cones that I'm sure they "found").

The DB Science Hill game was about as great an atmosphere as I have ever been in. They closed the gym at halftime of the girls game because there were 2000 in the gym that seats about 1800. I only see the toppers when they come to Kingsport and they show well there, but I know DB travels well, ask anyone in East TN. The tradition in those two schools in not matched.

[Edited by kinglewie on 12-11-02 3:40P]