Class AA Bracket

toinemac

2 hours ago, t-mac said:

you got great calls!!! obvious fouls and clips from South Side not called..... SS shot 24 freethrows to Howards 8

One team shot 23 3’s. One team shot 9 (one at the buzzer at the end from halfcourt). That’s why there was a free throw discrepancy. The team attacking the basket obviously will get fouled more 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I seen a few missed calls, but if you stop driving like Howard did that’s what happens! We was 0-8 from 3 so we started driving to the goal! Howard went away from the easy baskets around the goal, which we wasn’t stopping! I guess we could blame the officials, but I would mainly blame the coaches! We couldn’t stop 5 & 21 but they stopped going inside & I thank y’all for that lol 

Lol You literally said you seen missed calls lol ....Howard shoots 3s like that Bowens is normally on but wasnt tonight.  I am not blaming the officials or coaches because from where we were sitting you could hear the coaches telling the kids to attack the basket.  But 24  free throws is a bit much especially when the other team shoots only 8.  And SS is an agressive team.  Congrats and good luck the rest of the way

7 hours ago, Jokur said:

One team shot 23 3’s. One team shot 9 (one at the buzzer at the end from halfcourt). That’s why there was a free throw discrepancy. The team attacking the basket obviously will get fouled more 

I hear what you are saying but that doesnt make it right.  I agree with you on it but im talking about calls that werent made.  

1 hour ago, t-mac said:

I hear what you are saying but that doesnt make it right.  I agree with you on it but im talking about calls that werent made.  

Yea they missed a lot of fouls on us as well. I promise you I am the hardest on the zebras! We attack the basket, we play fast, so we tend to get more calls than most teams! On the other hand we play hard defense so we also foul a lot as well. We played absolutely horrible & still pulled it! By far the worst game of the year. Thanks