THE CREEKBANK.. Updated

tcjacket13

17 hours ago, Yeti said:

Sounds about right. We were getting pretty familiar with seeing you 4th round. This year could be 2nd or 3rd I guess. Been some good and bad times Haha.:blink:

true unfortunately we have had more bad times than you guys, i think you guys may get to play H2O and TC this year.

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

true unfortunately we have had more bad times than you guys, i think you guys may get to play H2O and TC this year.

Thats kind of what I thought, ofcourse we will have to beat Bledsoe and Marion to do it. Tyner could be in the mix you just never know what kind of team they may field from one year to the next.

10 hours ago, Yeti said:

If the ? Isn't your line then you will be fine. May not be as fruitful as the last 3 years, but definitely won't be a 3rd or 4th seed in your region.

We have question marks on our offense, defense, and special teams from my perspective. I don’t put much stock in passing league, scrimmage, and jamboree wins. Some clarity will develop after week 1 with Friendship when it counts. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

13 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

We have question marks on our offense, defense, and special teams from my perspective. I don’t put much stock in passing league, scrimmage, and jamboree wins. Some clarity will develop after week 1 with Friendship when it counts. 

I don't put alot of stock in that either really. But you can easily tell what your skill players are gonna be like like for the year after doing it.

Edited by Yeti

22 hours ago, Yeti said:

If the ? Isn't your line then you will be fine. May not be as fruitful as the last 3 years, but definitely won't be a 3rd or 4th seed in your region.

I think our offense will be ok, Defense is a big ?, line play will be about the same as last year minus our best o-lineman.  

13 minutes ago, TheBest2018 said:

TC is less likely to be a 3rd or 4th seed in there region than Meigs is IMO

I would agree to this just because the strength of region 3 this year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yeti said:

I don't put alot of stock in that either really. But you can easily tell what your skill players are gonna be like like for the year after doing it.

Passing leagues have their place. It certainly gives you a good idea about your secondary from the standpoint of being able to get lined up according to formation and adjust to motion and shifts, read their keys, and cover. Offensively, if your QB can read coverages, and if your guys can catch and run clean routes. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Passing leagues have their place. It certainly gives you a good idea about your secondary from the standpoint of being able to get lined up according to formation and adjust to motion and shifts, read their keys, and cover. Offensively, if your QB can read coverages, and if your guys can catch and run clean routes. 

+1

4 hours ago, TheBest2018 said:

TC is less likely to be a 3rd or 4th seed in there region than Meigs is IMO

That only means our region teams have better competition will than yours. Reality of it is we will be seasoned come playoffs whatever seed we manage to get. If one thing TC should have learned about Meigs by now is we show up to play when we get there. Win or lose.

• Like 1