THE CREEKBANK.. Updated

tcjacket13

3 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

So what's the realistic win and loses on the regular schedule this teasing for the jackets? 

realistically its a decent schedule for us, good balance between wins and tough games, it all depends on how the season goes it could be as bad as 6-4(FC, H2O, Upperman, Macon) but I think our ceiling is 9-1. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TCRadio said:

one of Upperman or Watertown 

Word on the street is Upperman is way down this year still. I know they were down last year compared the the 2 years before that. If y’all are a contender I’m betting you get by them. Watertown may be a different story. Not that familiar with what either of you have returning really. 

4 hours ago, crow said:

Word on the street is Upperman is way down this year still. I know they were down last year compared the the 2 years before that. If y’all are a contender I’m betting you get by them. Watertown may be a different story. Not that familiar with what either of you have returning really. 

If upperman has not improved over last year then it's a really winnable game, however I think if they are the heavy favorite to win their region then they have for sure improved, us and watertown both have some holes to fill. It will be an interesting year 

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 4:30 AM, crow said:

On paper Upperman is the best they have been in several years. Moving up to 4a this year and should probably still see at least the third round. 

58 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

On paper Upperman is the best they have been in several years. Moving up to 4a this year and should probably still see at least the third round. 

Really? That’s the first time I’ve heard anyone say they were even as good as last year. Most say they’re down even from last year and last year they were no where near what they were in 2019. Time will tell I suppose. 

On 8/2/2021 at 11:39 PM, RTD said:

50/50 ratio from what I saw but I miss the first drive for TC. From what saw it was two kids that didn't play last year getting most of the touches in the passing game. The mixer of short and 30-40 yard passes down the field. Yes Calhoun can run he plays CB too he is athletic.

I saw East Robertson play against Cheatam County and they are no joke! They have athletes everywhere. Not saying they will beat TC. They definitely don’t need to be overlooked