THE CREEKBANK.. Updated

tcjacket13

3 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Who scored the touchdowns? How has Calhoun looked at QB?  Harper look rusty? Impression of defense overall?

He looked really good throwing the ball. He looks like a true QB I was more excited to not see the wing t with the first team offense that much. 

9 hours ago, TCRadio said:

0-0 for awhile, TC goes up 2-0, speed is the difference for the jackets 

Thanks for posting a little scrimmage info.I dont care for the 7 on 7 stuff but always like to hear preseason real football info.I got up to read some football but no one else seems to have any info from last night,expected to hear the Pirates raving over their Grey Cup Champion coached team.:popcorneater:Good luck to your Jackets this year 2A should be a blast to read about this year.Us East 1Aers will just wait for the inevitable!LOL.

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks for posting a little scrimmage info.I dont care for the 7 on 7 stuff but always like to hear preseason real football info.I got up to read some football but no one else seems to have any info from last night,expected to hear the Pirates raving over their Grey Cup Champion coached team.:popcorneater:Good luck to your Jackets this year 2A should be a blast to read about this year.Us East 1Aers will just wait for the inevitable!LOL.

2A east side is loaded so you are correct it will be fun to watch, I wouldn’t put SP as a lock in 1A on east side 

11 hours ago, RTD said:

He looked really good throwing the ball. He looks like a true QB I was more excited to not see the wing t with the first team offense that much. 

Cool.  Agree on moving away from the wing. What was run/pass ratio roughly? Mostly short passes? Who was catching these balls??  Not used to TC throwing the ball!  
can calhoun run also, decent speed?

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Cool.  Agree on moving away from the wing. What was run/pass ratio roughly? Mostly short passes? Who was catching these balls??  Not used to TC throwing the ball!  

What are his five favorite books?

What is his perfect day?

What kind of shampoo does he use.

Grown men obsessing over 15 year olds in a scrimmage lol.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:49 AM, DealLawyer said:

50/50 ratio from what I saw but I miss the first drive for TC. From what saw it was two kids that didn't play last year getting most of the touches in the passing game. The mixer of short and 30-40 yard passes down the field. Yes Calhoun can run he plays CB too he is athletic.