Blackman QB battle

CougarDadx2

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Sounds like the man.   Hope to see the Blaze make a good showing this year.

They have a few weapons on offense and could be a very potent high scoring team. The down side is the defense is not where it needs to be to make a deep run. I hope they can sure that up with younger players and have  shot to develop that over the next 2 seasons. I think it is very plausible that they make some noise the next two years and win a game or two that they are not expected to, but believe it is a 3-4 year process to see a large shift . 

I hope it is quicker than that but know it is gonna take a lot of work. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

They have a few weapons on offense and could be a very potent high scoring team. The down side is the defense is not where it needs to be to make a deep run. I hope they can sure that up with younger players and have  shot to develop that over the next 2 seasons. I think it is very plausible that they make some noise the next two years and win a game or two that they are not expected to, but believe it is a 3-4 year process to see a large shift . 

I hope it is quicker than that but know it is gonna take a lot of work. 

Blackman has got to get the dogs back instead of these new pretty boys they have had these last few years. Stop worrying about Oakland and take it one game at a time. Now the defense is simply effort and I haven’t seen it. Far as gap discipline and db technique it’s like some aren’t trying. But due to the team being young they are going to get baptized all season honestly. 

59 minutes ago, arshad221 said:

Blackman has got to get the dogs back instead of these new pretty boys they have had these last few years. Stop worrying about Oakland and take it one game at a time. Now the defense is simply effort and I haven’t seen it. Far as gap discipline and db technique it’s like some aren’t trying. But due to the team being young they are going to get baptized all season honestly. 

You can't teach, coach or instill hunger... you have to have a reason bigger than yourself, or you will lay down every time. It's easy to quit on yourself.  When you have a reason and  purpose bigger than you, you push through the pain, you run harder, you play harder and recognize it means something 

2 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

You can't teach, coach or instill hunger... you have to have a reason bigger than yourself, or you will lay down every time. It's easy to quit on yourself.  When you have a reason and  purpose bigger than you, you push through the pain, you run harder, you play harder and recognize it means something 

Facts