UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

Just now, BigSwoShow said:

Here y’all go with that stupid donkey again. I hope y’all bring him. Nothing would embolden my Tornadoes more than to see that little donkey stomping banner y’all are so proud of.

You just will not shut up! And I already talked to @Guidance1812 about you and jr taking pictures with him! No respect Swo! Just kidding bud it’s always fun jawing with you and I’ll still buy you a drink! Good luck to you guys and your son in all sincerity! Your a good poster Swo!

send me your passwords so you can have the same username next year! Poser

14 minutes ago, shockernation said:

You just will not shut up! And I already talked to @Guidance1812 about you and jr taking pictures with him! No respect Swo! Just kidding bud it’s always fun jawing with you and I’ll still buy you a drink! Good luck to you guys and your son in all sincerity! Your a good poster Swo!

Okay I just spit my coffee out !!! Swo he ain’t wrong bro ! You gonna be on account 200 by your Coach T retirement 

Edited by PeabodyPride

15 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Hey, guess what? I’ve already forgotten my password for this account. LoL! I don’t have a clue what I typed in. 

I’m having some trouble getting around on a bad foot right now. I can barely walk but I would like to meet up before the game tonight and shake some hands. How about we meet at the flagpole just inside the main gate. That should be easy enough for everyone. What say you?

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

F764105F-B0BF-4981-864E-EA7F3C629AC9.jpeg

17 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

I’m having some trouble getting around on a bad foot right now. I can barely walk but I would like to meet up before the game tonight and shake some hands. How about we meet at the flagpole just inside the main gate. That should be easy enough for everyone. What say you?

Gotcha! So I’m looking for the guy on a hover round!