UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

5 minutes ago, Waker said:

I was seeing on the Peabody/Milan thread where some LC faithful were thinking Peabody may have some trouble matching up with some of their players. 

Not trying to fire shots any shots LCs way by this statement. Just surprised by this outcome. Peabody is going to be tough on anybody they play. UC may be tougher that many thought too.

35 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Lol we lost to the worst UC team I’ve ever seen! And yes we were worse much worse! I’m just a realist bro! Come visit my outhouse and we can compare outhouses! Just a realist bud neither of these teams are very good right now! Again LC was even worse 

How do you think union city will look against Huntington or Westview 

7 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Who are you? Everyone’s IQ dropped 40 points just from you posting…

How did those Rebels look??

Rebels are going to be tough to beat this season and will probably run the table with the exception of Peabody.
Huntingdon plays both Peabody and UC. I was hoping for some insight on UC. If your IQ dropped 40 extra points from my post I’m surprised you figured out how to respond. Does the donkey have Covid? 

• Upvote 1

Terrible coach, poor clock management, underutilization of many of your skilled offensive weapons. 2 yard pass on 4th and 11. No urgency whatsoever. This has to be one of the most undisciplined lc teams I've seen in many years. I'm sure jeremy ceasar will be sore tomorrow, it's a darn shame that the coach allowed his quarterback to be tortured like that all night long smh

7 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Terrible coach, poor clock management, underutilization of many of your skilled offensive weapons. 2 yard pass on 4th and 11. No urgency whatsoever. This has to be one of the most undisciplined lc teams I've seen in many years. I'm sure jeremy ceasar will be sore tomorrow, it's a darn shame that the coach allowed his quarterback to be tortured like that all night long smh

The DC was just as bad. All he did was pace the sideline. No headset, no interaction with the team or his players. No adjustments whatsoever. The HC and DC looked like a peewee team coaching duo.  At least Coach Rogers from last season made adjustments and called defensive plays.  Quinn was very undisciplined tonight. Thankful it's earlier and he can get things together. LC has talent. Just need to coach em up a little more.

20 minutes ago, catfish123 said:

The refs weren’t much from what I could see   It’s hard to beat Uc in checkers over there not going to when anything close that’s for sure can’t beat the other team and refs too 

Refs? Nuetral guy here ! Your penalties was legit just like UC roughing the passer that gave you a shot to go down the field and win ! I have several people I consider friend from LC on here and I doubt they will disagree with this statement ! LC was by far the more talented team tonight and poor play and discipline  lost this game !!! LC is young and their coach has to step up and teach them winning ways, I don’t mean a game !I mean winning every play every quarter every inch on the grid iron ! It’s time for coach to reign in his “superstars”that are busy taunting on Facebook and snap and just perform !!!!! Let’s be honest you guys are young and talented but these kids was trolling Peabody telling our players the streak ends week 3 they coming ! I get it we go back and fourth here but from the glimpses I have seen you guys have to fix the culture of your young team ! It’s not to late to rock this season out for sure ! GL and pls don’t take my post as crap talk it’s not meant that way ! I’ve just seen y’all 3 times in 2 years and it’s a honest observation ! 

Edited by PeabodyPride