2 hours ago, BP4138 said:

Tuesday 12-27

Daniel Boone 57

West Greene 32

Bullitt East Ky 64

Sullivan East 42

Oak Ridge 71

Pulaski Co Virginia 64

Oak Ridge had a dominant press that made the difference in the first half. Pulaski made a good game of it in the second half but had a very tough time passing the ball. OR continuously got in Pulaski's passing lanes. The teams matched up  well, but I think Oak Ridge was a slightly better team today. 

The Ryle team out of Kentucky and Upperman both looked great.

9 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Wednesday at 4:30 PM EST, the Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats ( 5 - 6 ) will challenge the Upperman Lady Bees ( 11 - 1 ).

I'll be at this game. Upperman looked very good yesterday. Abigail Johnson had a good game as did Brooklyn Crouch both on defense and offense.

South Greene lost for the second time to Knoxville Catholic, but not on account of a lack of effort. The game was much closer than the first, but a few missed free throws and some tough breaks made the difference. 

One example of things not going SG's way: SG's senior post, Addison Williams, made a great block on a shot under the basket. The ball bounces off the floor into the hands of another Knox Catholic girl, who puts in the easy layup.

The final game of the night had Cleveland against home team Greeneville. We were going to leave near the end of the third quarter, as the game seemed out of reach for Cleveland. Glad we stayed. (It's always good to listen to one's wife.) Cleveland roared back in the 4th and just missed a three from the corner at the final buzzer that would have won the game for them.

Looking forward to the games today.

Edited by Americal198

5 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Yes. I was pulling for Cleveland to pull it out at the end. I don’t know how Bradley will do this year with their Carson Newman signee out, but it looks like a lot of really good teams up there. 

Man that shot at the end looked good in the air. It was a great game. Bradley plays a pretty good team today, should be another great day of games.

• Upvote 1