Sonny Moores top 10 in 2A

Yeti

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I really like Westview. I believe they could really make some noise in 2a this year. They brought their old coach back on staff and he knows how to build a defense. 

I don't know if they have what it takes to make to the gold ball but they certainly are going to be hard to beat. 

They are a top 5 team at the very least. With their passing attack, they are going to be very dangerous in 2A. If protection and defense show improvement, they'll be hard to handle. 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

(01) 37 MEIGS COUNTY.    131.35 

(00) 183 Marion County    101.77

add 2 for home field  =     103.77

final would show 27.58 so basically 28 puts

we know that isn't accurate though lol. It would be really nice if we were a #37 team in TN though.

Carve us out a top 10 spot in there yeti. If we fix one aspect from our last scrimmage I’d give us a fair shot at top 5. I’ll admit when I was wrong and I certainly was about the new staffs approach. I’m waiting to see how the new approach translates to the field in game situations but I see top 10 with real top 5 potential. Make room for YAI while you’re at it BTW. 

13 minutes ago, crow said:

Carve us out a top 10 spot in there yeti. If we fix one aspect from our last scrimmage I’d give us a fair shot at top 5. I’ll admit when I was wrong and I certainly was about the new staffs approach. I’m waiting to see how the new approach translates to the field in game situations but I see top 10 with real top 5 potential. Make room for YAI while you’re at it BTW. 

This isn't my poll, but Sonny's. I'd throw you and York in there with Huntingdon and remove Tyner. Im glad to hear your new staff has taken a different approach. Should be an exciting year for you. That mean you gonna take over the duties from Spike now? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

This isn't my poll, but Sonny's. I'd throw you and York in there with Huntingdon and remove Tyner. Im glad to hear your new staff has taken a different approach. Should be an exciting year for you. That mean you gonna take over the duties from Spike now? :ph34r:

Nope. He’s the Illustrious Potentate in charge of football media relations until a suitable successor can be identified :lol:

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

Nope. He’s the Illustrious Potentate in charge of football media relations until a suitable successor can be identified :lol:

Lol, he may just do in a rush. Kinda fond of him either way. Shame his female won't loosen up the reins.:roflol:

3 hours ago, crow said:

Did yall find some athletes with speed?

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Not sure what athletes they have, but their line will rival any in 2A this year most likely. Their backups gave us trouble last year alot of times.

Edited by Yeti

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Speed is fair. Probably just above average for 2A. Our offensive approach has been, let’s say, conservative the last decade or so. It would appear it has been updated at least to some degree. I believe it will help, the talent is there. How about y’all?

Edited by crow