(04) 91 HUNTINGDON 119.79

(05) 102 HAMPTON 116.98

(06) 108 BLEDSOE COUNTY 115.19

(07) 111 SOUTH GREENE 114.90

(08) 119 WESTVIEW 113.90

(09) 123 TYNER 113.18

(10) 126 RIVERSIDE 112.85

Appreciate the post.

Looks pretty good for a start.  A few of the teams may fall back or fall out once they get a few games in.

13 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I think you should be giving me more than 14pts for the Marion game. We're not even ranked. I think at least give me 21.

(01) 37 MEIGS COUNTY.    131.35 

(00) 183 Marion County    101.77

add 2 for home field  =     103.77

final would show 27.58 so basically 28 puts

we know that isn't accurate though lol. It would be really nice if we were a #37 team in TN though.

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

It will fix in a few games. Tyner being ahead of you is a bit silly.

Hampton we know was better than South Greene but won the contest when it was played. End of season Hampton would have beat them similarly to what we did I'm sure

I disagree, but last year is gone.  Both SG and Hampton will be better this season.  They both have a tougher out of region schedule and it will prepare them for a deeper run this year.

I’ll make a bold prediction, so don’t take it personal.  I love ya my friend and I mean it.  

Either SG or Hampton will represent the east in the semi if some nonsense crap doesn’t take over again.  If Meigs makes it to the semi this year they will face one of them at their home field and it will not be the same outcome it has been the past 3 season.  One of them (SG or Hampton) will make history and move onto the following week to compete again. 

And for the rest of you who want to call me crazy or whatever other name you can dish out; it’s ok and I love you as well.  Woo, it’s football time in Tennessee.  It’s on like Donkey Kong :lol: and everyone have a blessed and safe weekend.

8 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I disagree, but last year is gone.  Both SG and Hampton will be better this season.  They both have a tougher out of region schedule and it will prepare them for a deeper run this year.

I’ll make a bold prediction, so don’t take it personal.  I love ya my friend and I mean it.  

Either SG or Hampton will represent the east in the semi if some nonsense crap doesn’t take over again.  If Meigs makes it to the semi this year they will face one of them at their home field and it will not be the same outcome it has been the past 3 season.  One of them (SG or Hampton) will make history and move onto the following week to compete again. 

And for the rest of you who want to call me crazy or whatever other name you can dish out; it’s ok and I love you as well.  Woo, it’s football time in Tennessee.  It’s on like Donkey Kong :lol: and everyone have a blessed and safe weekend.

It's Football man, I try not to take it personal at all. We have been fortunate to have been as good as we have been the last 4 years. That kind of talent is hard to maintain every year. I could see Hampton representing over South Greene. They were a more complete team last year between the two. I say that only because we played both and Hampton was easily the better team late in the season. Wish your team good luck man.

21 minutes ago, Yeti said:

It's Football man, I try not to take it personal at all. We have been fortunate to have been as good as we have been the last 4 years. That kind of talent is hard to maintain every year. I could see Hampton representing over South Greene. They were a more complete team last year between the two. I say that only because we played both and Hampton was easily the better team late in the season. Wish your team good luck man.

I just want a FULL season to see, afraid its gonna be a hodge podge with teams missing games and players every week. We won't be at full strength until we get one of our best players back, that will probably be about 6th or 7th game. We will really miss this kid but it will also add some depth.

43 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

My guess is that semifinal game is an easier game for meigs than the quarterfinal will be.  I won't say mercy, but whoever comes out of the qtrs on meigs side will win that semi by 20+ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1