East Robertson @ Macon County

MCFAN3

30 minutes ago, twistedsister said:

Macon will have their hands full all night long. If the D don't shape up fast the indians could very well win this game.

The defense will be fine. They have been working several guys in and out during the preseason to get looks from everyone that can play. I think we will see a more consistent defense come Friday night. 

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

ER finally has athletes but the leadership there not the best

Lack of athletes has never really been an issue at East.  I know a lot of great athletes that have gone there through the years, and quite a few that have transferred away from East to find better opportunities.  Always been more of a culture issue all the way up to the administration.  I think they’re moving in the right direction though.  Hopefully it turns into more wins.  Really feel like this team has enough talent to be competing for state in 2A.  

13 hours ago, copacanobra said:

Lack of athletes has never really been an issue at East.  I know a lot of great athletes that have gone there through the years, and quite a few that have transferred away from East to find better opportunities.  Always been more of a culture issue all the way up to the administration.  I think they’re moving in the right direction though.  Hopefully it turns into more wins.  Really feel like this team has enough talent to be competing for state in 2A.  

i was referring to them not knowing how to use the athletes