Farragut travel to Beech

eers

1 hour ago, Director said:

To all of our new Faragut friends, make sure to check out our food venue.

Pork loin sandwiches, 1/3 lb cheeseburgers, Nathan’s large hot dogs, chicken tenders,  French fries to get you started.

Wash it down with a 32oz sweet tea, fresh squeezed lemonade, or an Arnold Palmer,

For your sweet tooth try Grandmama Hitts fried pies with a big ole scoop of ice cream, a funnel cake, or some cotton candy,

We always have the fun stuff, a big ole large Nacho and cheese with chili and all the jalapeños you want, popcorn, candy and so much more.

Regardless of how the game goes, we just want to see a smile on your face.

Tell em Ole Bucky sent you!!!

Forget about me going to the Clinton game. I'm just gonna come to Beech and get some of those tasty vittles! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mondo44 said:

Kind of like MJ playing Warren County this year.  They made their first playoff in forever last year with a senior dominated lineup and have been blown out of every scrimmage this year.  Amazing how MJ doesn’t play anybody from RUCO or WILCO in the regular season.  Hville plays a really tough schedule, Beech plays a really tough schedule, Gallatin plays a tough schedule, MJ plays a cream puff schedule.  MJ’s toughest game of the season is this Friday night.  After Gallatin if the bus doesn’t break down they run the table.  

And I’m fine with that. I can’t control the schedule making nor can I have any input or opinion to change or alter future schedules from being accused of cherry picking wins.. so they say. Warren County will probably never be good again. However we can’t control the patty cake region we are placed in…. 

That’s 5a for ya!!!

7 hours ago, Director said:

To all of our new Faragut friends, make sure to check out our food venue.

Pork loin sandwiches, 1/3 lb cheeseburgers, Nathan’s large hot dogs, chicken tenders,  French fries to get you started.

Wash it down with a 32oz sweet tea, fresh squeezed lemonade, or an Arnold Palmer,

For your sweet tooth try Grandmama Hitts fried pies with a big ole scoop of ice cream, a funnel cake, or some cotton candy,

We always have the fun stuff, a big ole large Nacho and cheese with chili and all the jalapeños you want, popcorn, candy and so much more.

Regardless of how the game goes, we just want to see a smile on your face.

Tell em Ole Bucky sent you!!!

That sounds amazing! Our whole family is going so all the food options will be great. I’m really looking forward to it! 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2021 at 9:07 PM, SweetScience said:

As an OR fan, I would be remiss if I'm not glad to hear that the Admirals could be down a little bit this year haha. I'm not getting my hopes up too much though, considering they have owned us the past 12 years or so. Hate to admit though that Former44 is one of my favorite posters on this site, bar none. Very knowledgeable about the game of football, and the quintessential gentleman. Always enjoy reading your posts, my friend. I wish you and BlueGreyMom the best, until y'all play the Cats, of course. Ha.

Great to hear from you, Sweet. I do appreciate the kind words and I also appreciate the class and respect you have always demonstrated towards fellow posters on this board - even us old foes from District 4 AAA, Region II 5A, etc, etc.

I think the Wildcats will be right in the thick of things in what appears to be a very deep and talented 5A classification. I will be pulling for you guys and Coach Gaddis on Thursday night!

Edited by Former44

Farragut fans you will love the atmosphere at Beech High School. Only a few games that I have been at in East TN can rival the atmosphere in Shackle Island. I know both teams well and Farragut will have there hands full on Friday night. Beech currently has a QB battle between two guys so be prepared to see both during the game. Big TE Jackson Long who just committed to Tulane and WR Andrew Paige are two kids that you do not see in East TN, I promise you that. It's a different style of football over here. Beech will try to get cute early with their weapons but don't be surprised by half time if it's not going how they like to get back in the Power I and running it down some throats.

17 minutes ago, middletn said:

Farragut fans you will love the atmosphere at Beech High School. Only a few games that I have been at in East TN can rival the atmosphere in Shackle Island. I know both teams well and Farragut will have there hands full on Friday night. Beech currently has a QB battle between two guys so be prepared to see both during the game. Big TE Jackson Long who just committed to Tulane and WR Andrew Paige are two kids that you do not see in East TN, I promise you that. It's a different style of football over here. Beech will try to get cute early with their weapons but don't be surprised by half time if it's not going how they like to get back in the Power I and running it down some throats.

That’s a pretty good take on Beech. Looking forward to seeing Hanks (MLB) and Hill (TB) back in the lineup for the first time in a while. O line is totally new this year so that will be a work in progress.