Upperman vs Cookeville

13 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

I disagree

Agree to disagree. I think Sparta has a quality team, but they are one, 5'9 160 pound,  injury away from being a 4-6 maybe 5-5 type team.  Same as UHS in 2012....after the York kid got hurt as a Jr, season was over. And I know the kid is good, but size is a factor with him. Time will tell if he will grow over the next 2 seasons.  The DE already has bigger interest and offers than the York kid got after scoring 74 tds in a season.  So hard to judge athletes in this area based on preformance because of the completion they play most weeks. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan
Spell

9 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

So ur saying upperman would beat yaul by 70?

That's laughable. He is crazy.  But Cain will beat them by whatever number he chooses. 3 senior LA team with a new coach and no facilities...I thought sparta might be them worse actually.  Questions is, will Sparta beat CHS by 22, should have been 29 points. 

17 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Agree to disagree. I think Sparta has a quality team, but they are one, 5'9 160 pound,  injury away from being a 4-6 maybe 5-5 type team.  Same as UHS in 2012....after the York kid got hurt as a Jr, season was over. And I know the kid is good, but size is a factor with him. Time will tell if he will grow over the next 2 seasons.  The DE already has bigger interest and offers than the York kid got after scoring 74 tds in a season.  So hard to judge athletes in this area based on preformance because of the completion they play most weeks. 

'If' that kid stays healthy he will play on sundays one day. Yes i said it. Spartas best team in 30 plus years. Big lineman. Solid defense. Weapons all over the field. A freshman with a cannon for an arm. Dont see them losing many if any games this year.

11 hours ago, 90warrior said:

'If' that kid stays healthy he will play on sundays one day. Yes i said it. Spartas best team in 30 plus years. Big lineman. Solid defense. Weapons all over the field. A freshman with a cannon for an arm. Dont see them losing many if any games this year.

8-2 is best outcome based off schedule, MJ and Hillsboro will probably be L’s 

13 hours ago, 90warrior said:

Ok, slow down on the Sunday talk. Gees

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 90warrior said:

Playing on Sundays? Omg do yall people realize how weak Upper Cumberland football is in grand scheme of things. Could be craziest statement, I have ever heard.

45 minutes ago, repoman said:

No but I need to. Heard he is special for around here. But if he was Sunday material ,there would be Nick Saban sightings at White County High .

He is just a junior. Might not go to saban but will go d1 unless somthing catastrophic happens. 

Edited by 90warrior