TC vs Upperman

tcjacket13

4 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I wouldn’t say they don’t care. That just seems like an excuse in case y’all lose.

I was just saying If you guys want to keep up with upperman y’all are going to need to utilize the passing game. If Calhoun can do what he did the last drive consistently you all will have a quality offense and therefore a quality team.

Do you guys believe he can? I haven’t seen enough of him to have my own opinion.

Not that they don't care but it's a none region game is a better way of putting it.

11 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I wouldn’t say they don’t care. That just seems like an excuse in case y’all lose.

I was just saying If you guys want to keep up with upperman y’all are going to need to utilize the passing game. If Calhoun can do what he did the last drive consistently you all will have a quality offense and therefore a quality team.

Do you guys believe he can? I haven’t seen enough of him to have my own opinion.

KC is a Sophomore so i'm sure there will be growing pains, however, I think he has alot to bring to the table, and not just throwing the ball.

16 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

This is nonsense because not a single person in this thread said FC would beat cookeville.

If cookeville is that much better than FC as u say they are I would think they wouldn’t have gotten beat as bad as they did last week.

What point are you trying to make?

I am sure you know absolutely nothing about either program and are just trying to make Upperman sound better than they actually are.

I didn't say how much better Cookeville was, just saying FC couldn't beat them in my opinion.  And if you read my post, I have said people are over hyping this Upperman team a little to early this season. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

I didn't say how much better Cookeville was, just saying FC couldn't beat them in my opinion.  And if you read my post, I have said people are over hyping this Upperman team a little to early this season. 

You have a good point, no one really knows how much upperman has improved, but they definitely have 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, mofojoe said:

Not true, he was coming and your man offered him everything under the sun to stay. 100% fact

Everything under the sun? We didn’t offer a pickup, we didn’t offer a house, we didn’t offer 85k+, Creasy didn’t go because he didn’t want to be told what to do, part of the same reason he left TC 

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Everything under the sun? We didn’t offer a pickup, we didn’t offer a house, we didn’t offer 85k+, Creasy didn’t go because he didn’t want to be told what to do, part of the same reason he left TC 

you are shooting from the hip and have no clue sad part is most of the time you are right and i always like your post buddy but this time i promise your not even close on nothing your saying. I know for a fact it was not 85 not even close, no house or pickup. im not saying at all there was'nt politics in macon has been since the late 70's but trust me your off base. To some it would have been worth 85 but that was'nt the case and even if it had been that much there was no way on the earth somebody from tc was gonna let it happen. LOL

On 8/21/2021 at 1:13 PM, ghostofthepast said:

Upperman takes the players they are zoned to have, this isn't the boro, or Wilson, or Alcoa... kids don't pick a school in the region and make it work because nobody cares.

Coach Caine has built this team over the past 2 years, big rough farm boys knocking your #### down, and enough skill blow past sissy finesse teams like Cookeville and TC.

First time in history upperman has a chance to beat TC and this guy acts like they are a powerhouse/dynasty like TC....