White House Heritage @ East Robertson

Fryinpan66

2 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

wow east really is terrible as predicted

I think this is the most talented ER team I’ve seen. The skilled players are not utilized. Heritage could be good team if they clean up penalties on the offensive side of the ball. Defense has shutout opponents in 5 of 8 quarters this season. 

41 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

I think this is the most talented ER team I’ve seen. The skilled players are not utilized. Heritage could be good team if they clean up penalties on the offensive side of the ball. Defense has shutout opponents in 5 of 8 quarters this season. 

dont matter how much talent you have if you cant coach

2 hours ago, Mottomotto said:

Ehhh East was up 8-0 when he got hurt. East still should have won that game with him out.

ER defininitely has more players besides Groves.  I am surprised that this game wasnt closer .  The problem i see is that they only  score oncevafter he was hurt.  ER needs to use the other weapons that they have 

Edited by TheCommissioner

On 8/31/2021 at 6:02 AM, Mottomotto said:

Ehhh East was up 8-0 when he got hurt. East still should have won that game with him out.

And how did ER score that 8 points? Heritage Won the toss and differed. Heritage shut down ER’s Offense first drive. East Robertson  (Groves) punted to Heritage. Ball was taken at the Patriots 5. Heritage ran a few plays and got the ball out to near the 15 yard line. Heritage decided to go for it on 4 and short from their own 14 & 1/2 yard line. The decision backfired, because ER stopped them, turnover on Downs. ER scores their only TD on a short field. Heritage shuts ER down the rest of the game. Heritage scored 19 unanswered. The game wasn’t close! The Patriots should have had at least 2 more TD’s. Heritage had close to 100 yards in penalties and a turnover at the end of the game while driving. 

On 8/31/2021 at 8:17 AM, TheCommissioner said:

ER defininitely has more players besides Groves.  I am surprised that this game wasnt closer .  The problem i see is that they only  score oncevafter he was hurt.  ER needs to use the other weapons that they have 

I was there and the game wasn’t close as the score indicated. 

On 8/21/2021 at 9:52 AM, Fryinpan66 said:

Heritage travels 6 miles up Cross Plains Road to East Robertson for a Week 2 Showdown. The White House Heritage Patriots (1-0), coming off a 39-20 defeat of the ACS Patriots (KY). A game in which ACS held a 13-12 Halftime lead, before Heritage came out in the 2nd Half with their heads on fire. Heritage outscored ACS 27-7 in the 2nd Half. A shutout would have happened in the 2nd Half, if not for a fumble late in the game by Heritage deep in their territory. Heritage’s Coaching staff did an excellent job at the half making adjustments and getting their guys to clean up mental mistakes such as penalties. Heritage will need the O-Line to continue to open holes for its backs. Defensively for the Patriots, make plays and be an opportunistic Defense. 

East Robertson comes into Week 2 (0-1) after a Week 1 defeat from Macon County 34-12. The Indians will look to get on track with their talented band of Groves. East Robertson will need to use their speed to get outside and make plays Offensively against a solid Heritage Defense. Defensively, for the Indians they will need to clog holes and force Heritage to run outside.  

Should be a fun game!

My Pick

Heritage 33

East Robertson 21

WHH plays DCA this week. What should we look for as DCA fans and what is your prediction? Thank you. 

On 9/1/2021 at 9:38 PM, Fryinpan66 said:

And how did ER score that 8 points? Heritage Won the toss and differed. Heritage shut down ER’s Offense first drive. East Robertson  (Groves) punted to Heritage. Ball was taken at the Patriots 5. Heritage ran a few plays and got the ball out to near the 15 yard line. Heritage decided to go for it on 4 and short from their own 14 & 1/2 yard line. The decision backfired, because ER stopped them, turnover on Downs. ER scores their only TD on a short field. Heritage shuts ER down the rest of the game. Heritage scored 19 unanswered. The game wasn’t close! The Patriots should have had at least 2 more TD’s. Heritage had close to 100 yards in penalties and a turnover at the end of the game while driving. 

I watched the film. East fumbled inside the 5 going into score then dropped an interception on the 23 yard line that hit the player in the chest. East was able to get to the outside often and WHH was able to run between the tackles. The passing was fairly even. 

I’m just pointing out the film.

Edited by Playerscoach