Week#2: West Ridge @ Daniel Boone

WestRidge

10 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

This will be a very close game. Boone can stop the run much better than volunteer

I did not go to last night's game, and Boone has not played SG in a very long time, so is South Greene really that good?   I knew Boone would be decent this year but it is embarrassing to nearly lose to a 2A school unless they are a state title contender.    I guess I'm trying to determine if SG is really good or are we really bad?    Or both....

10 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I did not go to last night's game, and Boone has not played SG in a very long time, so is South Greene really that good?   I knew Boone would be decent this year but it is embarrassing to nearly lose to a 2A school unless they are a state title contender.    I guess I'm trying to determine if SG is really good or are we really bad?    Or both..

11 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I did not go to last night's game, and Boone has not played SG in a very long time, so is South Greene really that good?   I knew Boone would be decent this year but it is embarrassing to nearly lose to a 2A school unless they are a state title contender.    I guess I'm trying to determine if SG is really good or are we really bad?    Or both....

I think South Greene and Hampton are really good 2A squads this year. Both teams are loaded with upper classmen this year and both have really good quarterbacks. It wouldn't surprise me to see one of those teams make the state semifinals in 2A. I hope it's the Hampton Bulldogs though. 

Yes south Greene has one of the best team's they have ever had. I think if they stay healthy and play well they can make the semi Finals at least. I was not impressed with Boone on offense against south Greene but to hold south Greene to 14 points at south Greene is pretty good so I like their defense. The QB for south Greene was a finalist for Mr football last year. I seen both west ridge and boone in scrimmages  against greeneville Boone looked Better but I know that doesn't mean much of anything . But I do believe this will be a  competitive game that either team could win

40 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Yes south Greene has one of the best team's they have ever had. I think if they stay healthy and play well they can make the semi Finals at least. I was not impressed with Boone on offense against south Greene but to hold south Greene to 14 points at south Greene is pretty good so I like their defense. The QB for south Greene was a finalist for Mr football last year. I seen both west ridge and boone in scrimmages  against greeneville Boone looked Better but I know that doesn't mean much of anything . But I do believe this will be a  competitive game that either team could win

Thank you for the insight, I was ready to fold on our season lol....  maybe we're going to be decent after all