Gordy @ H20

PiddyDaFull

5 minutes ago, biggest said:

They were a good team! But h20 had looked really bad prior and I was more agreeing with I feel better about this year after seeing some life and fight last week.  I went from maybe 5-5 to possibly 8-2! I have no state championship in mind this yr though lol

Nah, it's fun to see that kind of talent when you are able too. I'm sure you will be a hard out for anyone when it matters. Next week is a huge test for us.

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Fayetteville is a really good team. They seemed to be well coached and meet all the eye test requirements as far as size, speed, and depth.

If they stay healthy they will be a handful for anyone in 1 / 2 A. 

I'm sure they are good I personally have then at #2 spot and then a gap before McKenzie at 3rd.

39 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

You calling this pretty much a pick em ? Your guys that was out game 1 be back tmrw night ? I think this game will be worth the price of admission for sure !

I definitely am feeling a little more positive about our squad, but am not completely sold. 

Gordy has a good squad with a QB that can sling it, which IMO plays into our weakness at secondary.

As for our guys returning, I know one will definitely be out, but am not sure about any others or who else will  be out due to Covid.

Definitely a pick em IMO!