Gordy @ H20

PiddyDaFull

I'll be honest. I didn't think Gville would win. I thought the defense would play well, but we struggled to run the ball last week. Then, we lost 2 starters on the O-line and the 1st backup.

However, some kids stepped up tremendously. Some freshmen made plays on the line on both sides of the ball, and other underclassmen made plays. 

We played ALOT of kids. I'm going to go back and see how many, but I would say we played at least 30. That says something when you only have 4 seniors dressed.

4 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I'll be honest. I didn't think Gville would win. I thought the defense would play well, but we struggled to run the ball last week. Then, we lost 2 starters on the O-line and the 1st backup.

However, some kids stepped up tremendously. Some freshmen made plays on the line on both sides of the ball, and other underclassmen made plays. 

We played ALOT of kids. I'm going to go back and see how many, but I would say we played at least 30. That says something when you only have 4 seniors dressed.

That doesn't make me feel better about our lines! 

52 minutes ago, RTD said:

Who do you'll have next week? Did the QB not step up this is his team this year. I felt like if he has a good year that H2O would have a good year. 

RTD you will see, unless something changes, it’s going to be a very difficult season for Cousino, however I will say #6 was impressive 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, biggest said:

Now you see why h20man and I been quite lol

But hey look at the positives, your guys played hard and that defense is still pretty good not as good but still better than most 2A defenses, you giving Gordy the ball on the 2 and a blown coverage, is the difference in the game, I thought both teams pass pro was “not good” you guys had more success running, they had more success passing 

10 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

RTD you will see, unless something changes, it’s going to be a very difficult season for Cousino, however I will say #6 was impressive 

Sophomore class is extremely good. #6 and #12 are obviously two of our best players and we have a few more that will contribute more by the end of the year. 

• Upvote 1