Hampton vs JC

Tootie

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Hey guys, I'm pulling for Hampton in every game, I want you guys to be 9-0 when you come to Boone for that final game.   Okay, okay, my reasoning is a bit selfish..... that way if you guys beat us we can say "Yeah, they may be 2A but they are freaking 10-0!!"

Gonna be a hard road to end up 10-0...I have respected Boone FB and their physicality for a LONG time. If we're 100% healthy, it'll still take a disciplined game to be in it with you all in the end 

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Gonna be a hard road to end up 10-0...I have respected Boone FB and their physicality for a LONG time. If we're 100% healthy, it'll still take a disciplined game to be in it with you all in the end 

TOOOOOOOOOOO far down the road to even think about, we've got a pretty good contest about every week. I actually like Daniel Boone, Don't like um that good though.

11 minutes ago, Appvol said:

All I know this website is a joke. People should light him up on Twitter. He keeps PF in his poll but doesn’t rank Hampton in his 2a poll after they held his #6 ranked team PF to 95 yards.

https://twitter.com/stateoftnhsfb/status/1429900278250225665?s=21

https://www.stateoftennesseehsfb.com/articles/week-2-class-rankings/

Yeah pretty crazy but who really cares, we just need to improve and play one game at a time.

5 hours ago, Appvol said:

All I know this website is a joke. People should light him up on Twitter. He keeps PF in his poll but doesn’t rank Hampton in his 2a poll after they held his #6 ranked team PF to 95 yards.

https://www.stateoftennesseehsfb.com/articles/week-2-class-rankings/

You've spewed more facts in this post than all the papers and sporting shows around here combined....Not sure they've even heard of PF Lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Did JC score on you guys a couple of time before you scored, just wondering if they were playing young kids when you wore um out. 

I wasn't there but sources told me we were way better than them.  Its like you said earlier, our pass defense is a weakness.  If you boys take them serious, you'll crush them.  You've got a really good football team.  The horns are not gonna like that big line

Biggest concern if I was Hampton  ,was the way pigion forge was stopping you in 2and half. I notice halfway in 2nd quarter they had 8 players in the box. Bet every team you face this year will load the box. Your quarterback is capable of making short throws , that's only way you can stop teams from loading the box. If you guys can develop short passing attack you guys will be hard to stop