Dyer County @ Dyersburg

Trojan

6 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

@stacmot what’s up with point5digital? They won’t livestream this year?

They haven't streamed Haywood games for the last couple of years.  Brownsville Radio and Citylink TV have been doing it, but they aren't this year.  I think NFHSnetwork will broadcast Haywood games after tonight.

Edited by stacmot

2 hours ago, stacmot said:

They haven't streamed Haywood games for the last couple of years.  Brownsville Radio and Citylink TV have been doing it, but they aren't this year.  I think NFHSnetwork will broadcast Haywood games after tonight.

I may be wrong but I think once NFHS gets involved they get exclusivity. No other streams 

39 minutes ago, toinemac said:

I may be wrong but I think once NFHS gets involved they get exclusivity. No other streams 

I think you're right, but it looks like we don't have any other choice if we want the games to be video streamed.  I don't have any vote in the matter, but I hate that is what we're thinking.  It kind of feels like we're selling our souls to the devil.

Things are changing too much for me.  I don't like us using GoFan for ticket sales either. 

21 hours ago, stacmot said:

I think you're right, but it looks like we don't have any other choice if we want the games to be video streamed.  I don't have any vote in the matter, but I hate that is what we're thinking.  It kind of feels like we're selling our souls to the devil.

Things are changing too much for me.  I don't like us using GoFan for ticket sales either. 

Me either.Just another way to cost more money

• Upvote 1

NFHS is a racket with a good sales staff, they make superintendents and principals think they will get a big check from their cut and I doubt it is worth the hassle. Their crews spend more time chasing down people videoing or FaceTiming the games than putting out a quality product. Also, their network is horrible! Skips and buffering are the norm. Do away with NFHS!!!  

• Like 1