Blackman needing a game Friday

Blaze45

6 hours ago, TheSpoon said:

John Overton is available for Friday  

Stratford still hasn't canceled on them ...Warren County canceled on White Co andWhite County said they are not interested in a game with Blackman, (?) Columbia Academy and Franklin Co both said Thanks but no.....:popcorneater: Who runs from competition?

Edited by Blaze45
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Stratford still hasn't canceled on them ...Warren County canceled on White Co and they are not interested in a game with Blackman, Columbia Academy and Franklin Co both said Thanks but no.....:popcorneater:

No chance of them just waiting until October 8 to play this game?  

34 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

No chance of them just waiting until October 8 to play this game?  

That's our BYE too... and may be the way it works out... I think the big thing was get this young inexperienced team as much work as they could before Summit, Riverdale and Oakland... let them heal and finish out the last 3 as strong as possible 

Edited by Blaze45

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Stratford still hasn't canceled on them ...Warren County canceled on White Co and they are not interested in a game with Blackman, Columbia Academy and Franklin Co both said Thanks but no.....:popcorneater:

FC has a massive injury list, 4 out of 5 starting lineman are healing up, i believe he is going to take advantage of an extra week to heal before district play starts!

48 minutes ago, REBELFAN70 said:

FC has a massive injury list, 4 out of 5 starting lineman are healing up, i believe he is going to take advantage of an extra week to heal before district play starts!

I get it, but teams like White co who was going to play Warren county didn't make a lot of sense.... I hate it for Blackman as they really do need the playing time to gel ... especially as a young inexperienced team that wil face Riverdale, Summit and Oakland in the first half of this season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

I get it, but teams like White co who was going to play Warren county didn't make a lot of sense.... I hate it for Blackman as they really do need the playing time to gel ... especially as a young inexperienced team that wil face Riverdale, Summit and Oakland in the first half of this season. 

I can’t even lie bro I’ll rather save gas then travel to white county.