DII-AA (where is Booger?)

BreadTruck28

8 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Hey now, more love less hate JRB…

But I’m curious if you had any streaming issues last night?

Not hating nor celebrating the commentary.  Yes to streaming issues.  I had streaming issues with the Pope-Independence and Maryville-Alcoa  games as well.  My guess is the issues are with NFHS because I doubt every school has inadequate internet or cell service.  

When is the Lipscomb-CPA game?  Should be a dandy.

1 hour ago, JRB said:

Not hating nor celebrating the commentary.  Yes to streaming issues.  I had streaming issues with the Pope-Independence and Maryville-Alcoa  games as well.  My guess is the issues are with NFHS because I doubt every school has inadequate internet or cell service.  

Not trying to hijack the thread…but thought Pope broadcasts were suspended after last week…at least according to Deely’s letter…

18 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

Not trying to hijack the thread…but thought Pope broadcasts were suspended after last week…at least according to Deely’s letter…

I watched the 1st half of the Independence game as best i could with the streaming issues so perhaps he had a change of heart.  IDK.

4 hours ago, JRB said:

Lipscomb is 10/22, Oakland is two weeks prior with a bye week in between. 

10 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Hey TTate, I see MP has Lipscomb at #1 in the state now! Impressive. Can you talk about the transfers they got this year? And that’s not some type of gig, I’m actually curious. I think I heard about a top ranking TE. 

Sure thing…and thanks for prefacing!!

TE/DE from California…committed to Stanford…thought he would be help on offense but to my recollection doesn’t have  a reception yet.,,has played almost exclusively on defense and is making a big impact..#80

linebacker from Virginia…didn’t really need that help but he is really good too…#4 I think.  Prob 6’215 and fast!

corner from South Carolina..#5…good player, don’t think he is d1 talent but could be wrong..plays opposite of #1 Beasley who is a sophomore and is a power 5 kid.  He rotates with a couple of other kids.

Running back from somewhere in East Tennessee..#6…backs up Broome.  He is small but fast.

that’s all I know.

2 hours ago, TTate said:

TE/DE from California…committed to Stanford…thought he would be help on offense but to my recollection doesn’t have  a reception yet.,,has played almost exclusively on defense and is making a big impact..#80

linebacker from Virginia…didn’t really need that help but he is really good too…#4 I think.  Prob 6’215 and fast!

corner from South Carolina..#5…good player, don’t think he is d1 talent but could be wrong..plays opposite of #1 Beasley who is a sophomore and is a power 5 kid.  He rotates with a couple of other kids.

Running back from somewhere in East Tennessee..#6…backs up Broome.  He is small but fast.

that’s all I know.

#4 the LB is a baller!  Troy Palamalou in the box.

2 hours ago, TTate said:

that’s all I know.

Linebacker must be another number, #4 is the NFL kicker’s son. Very impressive talent. The Oakland game is going to be very interesting. Awesome that that got set up.  Did someone else cancel on that night?

5 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Linebacker must be another number, #4 is the NFL kicker’s son. Very impressive talent. The Oakland game is going to be very interesting. Awesome that that got set up.  Did someone else cancel on that night?

LA has two #4’s

I believe this is both teams bye week

11 hours ago, TTate said:

that’s all I know.

Is LA now a boarding school or are families moving?  I heard years ago Ensworth was considering becoming a boarding school.