GreenEville vs Elizabethton

KEV-O

Elizabethton just got flat out whooped tonight simple is that. Vanilla playbook,out toughed,out coached, and if anybody watched the game it's not hard to see Greeneville is just a better football team than Elizabethton on both sides of the football.

Elizabethton has alot of soul searching to do if they want to get back down the road.

Great Game For the Devil's. No turnovers really Helped. Betsy needed something good like a turnover to happen Early and it didn't happen. Still had way too many penalties. But it's hard to find much to complain about tonight. I think greeneville showed great depth tonight. Nothing was really said all week but we lost our team captain and starting MLB in the Knox Central game. But we showed tonight the depth at that position. Elizabethton will be fine. They have Great Player's and Great Coaches. There is a lesson to be learned about how the two game's went last year. Greeneville needs to stay healthy and countinue getting Better. Because I guarantee Betsy will be a better football team next Time. The best thing about tonight's win is Chattanooga goes through Burley Stadium. And that's a good advantage to have. I just would like to tell the Elizabethton Fans they are first class and this is a rivalry built on mutual respect. Keep your head's up you guy's are not going anywhere elizabethton is going to be good for a long Time

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jjm70 said:

Some players on the Elizabethton team aren’t ready for the spotlight on Friday night need more reps on JV which they don’t play. Witten is going to have to give up the pee wee coaching and focus on what is more important. 

Come on man.  You don’t even begin to comprehend the amount of hours that man puts into this program.  Ask devil fans,  back to backs don’t just happen.  His game plan tonight wasn’t perfect but I think you’re being a little delusional if you didn’t see how outmatched we were.  We will get better,  but that pee wee comment is bush league.  

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Come on man.  You don’t even begin to comprehend the amount of hours that man puts into this program.  Ask devil fans,  back to backs don’t just happen.  His game plan tonight wasn’t perfect but I think you’re being a little delusional if you didn’t see how outmatched we were.  We will get better,  but that pee wee comment is bush league.  

But still you need to get the players that need to be on JV play more on JV. No I’m talking about the man needs to stop coaching his sons pee wee team and focus on his main job.

Just now, jjm70 said:

But still you need to get the players that need to be on JV play more on JV. No I’m talking about the man needs to stop coaching his sons pee wee team and focus on his main job.

I’m very aware that he coaches pee wee and that’s his son.  You’re comment still remains bush league.  As for JV I don’t know,  I’m not the coach.  These kids will get better with each game.

• Upvote 1