Cloudland at rockwood

THE KING

First true test of the season.  The front 5 will finally get some pushback.  This should be a quick game with both teams running the ball.  It will be one of those games we'll see who has the better line.  Our big tight end is out and possibly rockwood qb.  No excuses after this one

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

First true test of the season.  The front 5 will finally get some pushback.  This should be a quick game with both teams running the ball.  It will be one of those games we'll see who has the better line.  Our big tight end is out and possibly rockwood qb.  No excuses after this one

I spoke about this game on the Hampton thread. I do believe this will be one of the better games this week that's non region.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Love Cloudland and the new coach.I just dont think Cloudland can get past Rockwood.RW has more athletes and will expose Cloudlands weaknesses.14+ Rockwood

43 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Staying within 14 to 21 with a 2A team with depth IMO isnt too bad.RW was all over SW until the QB went out.SW is no slouch.Cloudland hasnt played anyone with a pulse yet.This will be a steep hill and a great test.If Cloudland can win this game and stay healthy the rest of season I can see them Playing SP in the semis.Im not ruling them out by no means but the Region 1 1A teams usually dont fare well against good Reg 2 1 or 2A teams that play tough opponents week in and week out.

I'll move these here.

Not to mention RW is a tough place to get a W!

14 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I’m a Hampton guy but I love Zac to death. Kid use to work for me. I’m pulling hard for him and the landers. It will be tough but they will be up for it. I can bout bet nobody will outwork Zac. 

Shoot I half raised the boy, he has what it takes. He'll get the most out of what he has to work with. They'll go to win.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Shoot I half raised the boy, he has what it takes. He'll get the most out of what he has to work with. They'll go to win.

I'll tell you how committed zac is.  He was running the chains at our grasscutter game against Science Hill.  He knows that group of 2nd and 3rd graders are going to be special.  My daughters little brother is an absolute terror.  Just unstoppable on the defensive line and getting up and stepping on people just like I told him :lol:  We beat the tar out of science hill.  If that line stays together, it will be like the one we had in 2001.