Ya'll hear about Oakland??

ttitan27

9 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I respect Creasy alot but they need to hit up BA, Memphis Brothers, Baylor, MBA, Alcoa, CAK and quit scheduling 1A schools even if they cannot find anyone. It makes them look like backyard bullies. 

Do you seriously think there werent options they didn't pursue?! Oakland is playing 2 out of state teams this year. This is the same program that scheduled a home and home with Maryville, knowing full well they'd have to play them again; same program that played Hoover. If Oakland restricted themselves to just scheduling 3-6A& D-II we'd have a 7 game schedule

You want to get up in arms about a program's scheduling tactics, go bother Mt. Juliet. If we had that kind of schedule, Creasy would never hear the end of it

Edited by MidTennFootball
Because apparently I have to keep posting about this

22 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Do you seriously think there werent options they didn't pursue?! Oakland is playing 2 out of state teams this year. This is the same program that scheduled a home and home with Maryville, knowing full well they'd have to play them again; same program that played Hoover. If Oakland restricted themselves to just scheduling 3-6A& D-II we'd have a 7 game schedule

You want to get up in arms about a program's scheduling tactics, go bother Mt. Juliet. If we had that kind of schedule, Creasy would never hear the end of it

There are few that are more loyal to Creasy than me. 

12 minutes ago, owlman1967 said:

the people in trousdale need to worry about winning their games and their next state title bc they haven't won one since 2013... at least creasy was smart enough to get away from that backwards town and people lol

I guess from your id that you are from chicken county. Way to lose to 1A gordy 2 years in a row. 

You do remember we won silver in 2018. Not gold but at least we were at state. Peabody would have beaten you too.. Where was Chicken County that night? 

Edited by jimmycrackedthatcorn

8 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I guess from your id that you are from chicken county. Way to lose to 1A gordy 2 years in a row. 

You do remember we won silver in 2018. Not gold but at least we were at state. Peabody would have beaten you too.. Where was Chicken County that night? 

I am not from smith county lol. I just keep up with programs across the state my man

1 minute ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Thats what they all say.

Guess you forgot about that silver when you shot off your mouth. 

No I remembered lol. I also remember when somebody that was not the head coach took over the white board during half time of that game and made himself look like a fool bc they still ended up losing. I think his last name starts with an S... ring a bell?

4 minutes ago, owlman1967 said:

No I remembered lol. I also remember when somebody that was not the head coach took over the white board during half time of that game and made himself look like a fool bc they still ended up losing. I think his last name starts with an S... ring a bell?

Yep. Stupid move.  I am not originally from TC so I am not an S-zombie like most.