Lake Co

shockernation

30 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Covid….now no DC. Poor Quinn has been put in a no win situation with very little help. Who pulled the pin on this season’s grenade…we can still put together a good season but what’s next is the field house gonna burn down? Geez

Totally agree with you. LC has more problems than covid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Covid….now no DC. Poor Quinn has been put in a no win situation with very little help. Who pulled the pin on this season’s grenade…we can still put together a good season but what’s next is the field house gonna burn down? Geez

Good riddance. I do hope Quinn gets him some help asap. Poor Coach has been dealt a bad hand since he landed here.

19 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

I hear there is a former DC available although I'm sure they're not interested.

Well at this point they have to get Coach Quinn some help ! He has had nothing but drama and Covid around him these 2 seasons ! I personally think he feels held captive to certain issues and a good DC he could spread his wings figuratively and literally ! The dude can coach he just needs solid help !

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Well at this point they have to get Coach Quinn some help ! He has had nothing but drama and Covid around him these 2 seasons ! I personally think he feels held captive to certain issues and a good DC he could spread his wings figuratively and literally ! The dude can coach he just needs solid help !

I totally agree. Quinn is a really good coach full of energy, just needs some more energy to compliment his

1 hour ago, TipToe421 said:

Good riddance. I do hope Quinn gets him some help asap. Poor Coach has been dealt a bad hand since he landed here.

I’ll disagree somewhat? Kids in LC need stability! I only saw his defense one game and we had 2 kids blow their assignment all night especially on 3rd and long. Who knows if the guy was really good? Terrible timing with all the Covid issues already.