TC at Macon

tcjacket13

15 minutes ago, TCnation said:

100% agree...that's always been the TC way. You play EVERY game to win, and destroy your opponent. So...if that doesn't happen? Well I reckon times are a changing!

All this talk about.. well it's a non region game, so it doesn't matter. Nah man, that's not the TC I knew. Those young men need to get some nasty in em...pride. Of course I am from old school JBS and CS era but yeah....we need some nasty!

That’s the spirit!  I don’t see other teams taking this approach. Why play the games if you don’t try your best to win? I hope B Satt doesn’t take the attitude of some posters here about these non region games not meaning anything.  

12 hours ago, TCnation said:

100% agree...that's always been the TC way. You play EVERY game to win, and destroy your opponent. So...if that doesn't happen? Well I reckon times are a changing!

All this talk about.. well it's a non region game, so it doesn't matter. Nah man, that's not the TC I knew. Those young men need to get some nasty in em...pride. Of course I am from old school JBS and CS era but yeah....we need some nasty!

agreed

2 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Wasn’t macon undefeated last year coming into this game and riding high. And if not for a muffed punt after a TC stop on the first possession and other TC sloppiness, the game isn’t really close?  What’s different this year unless TC has numerous starters out?  

Macon jumped up 7-0 on a 4th an 10+, after a dropped TC punt, TC answers 7-7,  TC has the biggest mental mistake i've seen before on a punt late in the half, but held MC to a FG attempt that they missed,  coming out of half TC scores to go up 14-7, Macon answers and goes for 2 after a TC penalty but it fails, TC leads 14-13, TC scores in the 4th to go up 21-13, MC drives down inside TC 40, and a pass was picked off across the middle, TC wins 21-13.  The game is on nctc youtube.

• CoachT locked this topic