TC at Macon

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Macon jumped up 7-0 on a 4th an 10+, after a dropped TC punt, TC answers 7-7,  TC has the biggest mental mistake i've seen before on a punt late in the half, but held MC to a FG attempt that they missed,  coming out of half TC scores to go up 14-7, Macon answers and goes for 2 after a TC penalty but it fails, TC leads 14-13, TC scores in the 4th to go up 21-13, MC drives down inside TC 40, and a pass was picked off across the middle, TC wins 21-13.  The game is on nctc youtube.

Did #5 play in that game last season?

19 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Not In favor of resting starters if they are healthy. Let’s win every game esp against an old rival like macon.  Can’t play scared. 

That's the issue they are injured they would have been out of the Upperman game also. I think one is back for sure. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

TC always plays the old resting players card during the week of a game they feel they may lose. That way they can claim resting a player as an excuse for losing. 

I don't know about all of that but this time they are injured. 

27 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

1-8 combined record of Macon opponents. Two 2a school of the three games. The book is still out on Macon 

Macon co isnt gonna win the state or probably beat upperman but they are a sound team. Im surprised how they are making successful things happen with freshman. Good coaching 

4 hours ago, RTD said:

I don't know about all of that but this time they are injured. 

Were they injured in the FCS game? Or in practice later? I watched FCS and other than numerous guys cramping up I don’t remember any injuries. No one left the game and couldn’t come back in. Surprised to hear about all of these injuries after FCS game. 

3 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Were they injured in the FCS game? Or in practice later? I watched FCS and other than numerous guys cramping up I don’t remember any injuries. No one left the game and couldn’t come back in. Surprised to hear about all of these injuries after the FCS game. 

Yes, it was in the FCS game one went in the 2nd quarter and never went back in. One was hurt on TC's first drive and had to go in and out to get his ankle wrapped but played the rest of the game but he was hurt before the game. X had a great game on defense but he couldn't help on the offensive side of the ball. The other kid has a bad ankle spring but he played the whole FC game. The other lineman I have no clue about. 

• CoachT locked this topic