TC at Macon

tcjacket13

7 hours ago, RTD said:

Yes, it was in the FCS game one went in the 2nd quarter and never went back in. One was hurt on TC's first drive and had to go in and out to get his ankle wrapped but played the rest of the game but he was hurt before the game. X had a great game on defense but he couldn't help on the offensive side of the ball. The other kid has a bad ankle spring but he played the whole FC game. The other lineman I have no clue about. 

Gunter should be back, the other starting lineman were in quarantine so we shall see 

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

TCR, I can’t get your network to stream and I’ve tried multiple platforms and the app. What am I doing wrong? App wants to be able to track my location which I thought I enabled in settings but app is still locked. Won’t steam on chrome, safari or IE. 

I’ve got the stream to work on the app on iPhone, the app does have a max listener cap and will kick people once it’s maxed out 

5 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

From his quote in the vidette today, seems b satt takes more of the view of resting players/save up for region game. Just FYI. 

wants to beat macon but got to take a longer term view with westmoreland game the next week. Tough issue but I like to go full strength for them all!  

I'll say this that's a smart thing cause you better not overlook westmoreland as bad as i hate to say this they are the best 0-3 team in the state. They are tough,gritty and love to play the game. But for those that think this is going to be an easy game for macon your bad wrong. Macon has a chance but by far won't be easy and as i have said it could go either way.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:39 PM, RTD said:

If TC played like they did last week Macon would blow TC out. I don't mean a blowout by 40 points more like a 20-28 point win by Macon.

I would bet the sheep farm tc scores first in this game. i HOPE the coach gets his first win over TC but time shall tell.

Saw the middle school team got spanked again. Hasn’t every game been a blowout loss? Is this due to players out with covid, no talent, bad coaching, all of the above?  

ghost will surely remind us that this has been the downfall of the jackets for several years but all kidding aside, any cause for alarm in a few years that the high school team is having similar results? How does this kid from Utah that has played QB project in high school?

• CoachT locked this topic