Who is Fairview and are they good?

WestviewAlumni

46 minutes ago, Anonymoustiger said:

That’s unreal

I’m not going to take anything away from a kid but I’d have to see that for myself to believe a 6th grader was launching 50 yard bombs. If that’s including yards after catch then that’s reasonable but throwing a flat out 50 yard bomb for an 11-12 year old is something I’ve never seen or much less heard of before. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

I’m not going to take anything away from a kid but I’d have to see that for myself to believe a 6th grader was launching 50 yard bombs. If that’s including yards after catch then that’s reasonable but throwing a flat out 50 yard bomb for an 11-12 year old is something I’ve never seen or much less heard of before. 

The clips I've seen he's throwing it about 40 yards, what's interesting is he's doing it while scrambling.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Come on down to Martin and check him out for yourself to believe it. His top receiver is also a 6th grader and is Westview's leading receiver (#12)'s little brother. Must run in their blood for both families! They are already fun to watch!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

It’s true. His name is Graham Simpson. Kid is insane. Not only are these passes deep and accurate but he also was running and threw a deep ball and it was a dime. Kid is 6th grade not even on the middle school team yet. Not only that those kids are catching them too.