Wilson Central @ Springfield Week 4

Kevin38

3 minutes ago, Hitchngo said:

Defense has played great all night. Offense just hasn’t been there, I get 1/3 of the team is out but no excuses 

I am not making any excuses, but players being out does effect what plays you call...

having said that, this was a very winnable game, and I believe we should have thrown the ball a lot more. We could have gotten that 1st down down on the goal line, and should have scored there. 

It is what it is, some players got some good experience tonight so that is a good thing...

8 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Jackets had 2 shots to go up in the 2nd half

The Jackets kept Wilson Central pinned in their territory the whole game.  Defense played well enough to win (only gave up 7 pts). Wilson Central keyed on 83, 2 and Devon.   At the end of the night all I have to say is 
congrats to WC on the win

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

The Jackets kept Wilson Central pinned in their territory the whole game.  Defense played well enough to win (only gave up 7 pts). Wilson Central keyed on 83, 2 and Devon.   At the end of the night all I have to say is 
congrats to WC on the win

Hats off to the Wilson C. defense. They stacked the box and took away the run for the most part. Our passing game was not very sharp either....that’s tough.