Rural West TN Top 12 Week 4

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

12 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly could hang with anybody on this list is my point and if it was up to me I would have them around #5 or so. They are legit this year.

I will take your word for it. Honestly I have not seen Waverly to know if they would or wouldn’t. History tells us that Waverly usually fields a very good team. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Just out of curiosity what 8 teams are you saying that could get us by at least two tds?

Again no disrespect to Waverly. I think they have a very solid team. Here goes. Haywood County, Henry County, Trenton Peabody, USJ, Covington, So. Gibson, Hardin Country, Dyersburg and possibly McKenzie. My opinion is just that an opinion not meant to be disrespectful. Before you ask I have not seen Waverly play this year. Saw them 2 times last year. They were solid last year and probably better this year and so are some of these other schools. I think Haywood is the best team in rural West Tn. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Again no disrespect to Waverly. I think they have a very solid team. Here goes. Haywood County, Henry County, Trenton Peabody, USJ, Covington, So. Gibson, Hardin Country, Dyersburg and possibly McKenzie. My opinion is just that an opinion not meant to be disrespectful. Before you ask I have not seen Waverly play this year. Saw them 2 times last year. They were solid last year and probably better this year and so are some of these other schools. I think Haywood is the best team in rural West Tn. 

I didn’t take it disrespectful bud. Everyone has their opinions on here. Waverly is much much better than they were last year. Hope we have the opportunity to play Dyersburg or Covington.