5. McKenzie

6. Westview

7. Henry County

8. Hardin County 

9. South Gibson

10. USJ

11. Riverside 

12. Ripley/Jackson Christian

Covington and Dyersburg will move up a spot while Peabody drops from 2 to 4. Henry and Hardin County will swap because of schedule (I got Henry County as the second toughest schedule in Tennessee behind Independence). South Gibson jumps to 9 with a win against Milan and Ripley/Jackson Christian will battle tie for 12 as both teams play their toughest opponent so far (Jackson Christian at ECS, Ripley at North Side).

Outside looking in: Milan, Fayette Ware, Huntingdon, and Adamsville

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I personally feel like Haywood is the most talented team in west TN top to bottom. Until I see someone beat them I will have them at #1. Haywood and Hardin both had convincing wins against Dburg last year and have blown the doors off their opponents so far this year. I have Peabody at #3 cause a 39 game win streak and 3 straight state titles speak for itself plus they beat two really good teams to start the year. If Peabody and Dburg played today I would put my money on Dburg. My top 12 is just my opinion and only based on what we have seen thus far. The Trojans play a good Munford team this Friday and have Covington soon. They remain undefeated thru that I’ll probably have them at #2 or #3. 

I don't know if you're right, but I like the way you think!  Lol

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly could hang with anybody on this list is my point and if it was up to me I would have them around #5 or so. They are legit this year.

No disrespect toward Waverly. I think they have a very solid team this year but there are 8 teams on that list that would beat Waverly by 2tds or more. 

Edited by lakecounty1968
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Here is my top 12 thru the first 3 weeks of the season. I have marked each teams previous weeks result and overall record. Any game I marked with Covid ff is indicated as such on TSSAA scoreboard and is included in the teams overall record. 
1. Haywood 2-0 W 48-14 over Crockett Co. 

2. Hardin Co. 3-0 W 42-6 over South Side

3. Peabody 3-0 W Covid ff over Lake Co.

4. Dyersburg 3-0 W Covid ff over Bolton

5. Covington 3-0 W Covid ff over Millington

6. Henry Co. 1-2 W 49-18 over Kenwood

7. South Gibson 3-0 W 44-41 over Milan

8. McKenzie 3-0 W 72-7 over S Fulton

9. Westview 2-1 W 42-6 over Gibson Co.

10. Riverside 3-0 W 37-0 over Hickman Co. 

11. USJ 2-1 W Covid ff over Tipton Rosemark 

12. Brighton 3-0 W Covid ff over Memphis Overton

Outside looking in: Milan (1-2), Huntingdung (2-1), Munford (2-1), Lexington (1-2)

Just a reminder this is the top 12 in West TN outside of Shelby Co. What does everyone think??

Henry County very well may be 1-3 after this week and they'd still deserve to be listed. 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly could hang with anybody on this list is my point and if it was up to me I would have them around #5 or so. They are legit this year.

I don't see it. I'm not saying y'all ain't legit, y'all have a good chance to come out of your quad. But idk how well it'll go for y'all matching up with Dyersburg or Covington. Those teams are 2L2Q

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I don't see it. I'm not saying y'all ain't legit, y'all have a good chance to come out of your quad. But idk how well it'll go for y'all matching up with Dyersburg or Covington. Those teams are 2L2Q

Hey man I get it. Totally see what you and the lake county guy is saying but I know what kind of team Waverly has and they will just have to prove it.