Week 5 - Oak Ridge @ Lenoir City

CardinalGrey

14 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Sad, just sad, when we’re relegated to “hoping” for wins over Campbell County and Karns. Man…..

Is what it is.  But we can still be 4-6 if we improve ,and pull out 3 toss up games against LC, Karns and CC.  Get a 2 seed and a home playoff game and everybody's happy.  It's hard to believe this is real, but that's where we're at.  

Edited by oridgecat

I don't know if it's just me, call me crazy, but it looked like we were trying to run the clock and take the air out of the ball,  trying to keep it close. Running the ball down 10 between the tackles late in the 4th?  I know that sounds crazy, guess you had to be there.  The final score doesn't look that bad, but this game wasn't that close.  FHS was in control throughout. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I don't know if it's just me, call me crazy, but it looked like we were trying to run the clock and take the air out of the ball,  trying to keep it close. Running the ball down 10 between the tackles late in the 4th?  I know that sounds crazy, guess you had to be there.  The final score doesn't look that bad, but this game wasn't that close.  FHS was in control throughout. 

Yeah, agreed. They pretty much manhandled us all night. The final score doesn’t do it any justice. Like you said, it just is what it is.