Week 5 - Oak Ridge @ Lenoir City

CardinalGrey

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Thanks  orngnblk. OR needs all the support we can get.

These are the times when you find out who the true fans are.When we were in the finals 4 out of 5 years our threads were going crazy now as it used to be only 1 or 2 are supporting our team on here.Sometimes I just shake my head.lol.

• Like 1

It’s crazy how depleted our lines are from the beginning of the season, and we were thin to begin with. Hopefully we can win the games against the teams we are expected to beat. At this point, that’s about all we can hope for. It’s very unfortunate with the athletic talent we have, but sometimes in life it’s just the hand you’re dealt. It’s sucks right now, but in the long run it’ll be good for these kids, as long as they stay dedicated and keep a positive attitude. We grow as humans through adversity. If everything was always hunky dory, we’d never grow.   Keep fightin’, Cats.

#CORNYSWEETSCIENCEPEPTALK

Edited by SweetScience

Hey Double S can you say RAH RAH! I'm in for the whole season, I'll be there Friday night and every Friday night as long as we are playing. I got WWA shirts to give out win, lose or draw! Somebody earns one every week.

As a matter of fact Momma Bounder and I are feeding the coaches this evening. Gonna put some Whoop #### in their BBQ so they can pass it on to the players!

WILDCAT PRIDE 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bounder said:

Hey Double S can you say RAH RAH! I'm in for the whole season, I'll be there Friday night and every Friday night as long as we are playing. I got WWA shirts to give out win, lose or draw! Somebody earns one every week.

As a matter of fact Momma Bounder and I are feeding the coaches this evening. Gonna put some Whoop #### in their BBQ so they can pass it on to the players!

WILDCAT PRIDE 

Save me some, Papa B!

I really hope we play this game because we for sure need all the reps we can get.With so many guys playing without much experience we need to get all the reps we can.I would love to see a big win to help make this season a little better because I know the guys are beat down physically and mentally.All the injuries suck but hopefully we can build some depth for the future and it will pay off next yr.By no means do I think we should give up on this yr but I would be playing guys with next yr in mind way more the usual.Our depth is sad this yr and unacceptable.

31 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I really hope we play this game because we for sure need all the reps we can get.With so many guys playing without much experience we need to get all the reps we can.I would love to see a big win to help make this season a little better because I know the guys are beat down physically and mentally.All the injuries suck but hopefully we can build some depth for the future and it will pay off next yr.By no means do I think we should give up on this yr but I would be playing guys with next yr in mind way more the usual.Our depth is sad this yr and unacceptable.

I hope you guys can play this one. LC has had a lot of guys out the past couple of weeks due to COVID-related issues. The high school went to online learning on 9/9 and is supposed to return to the classroom on 9/16. They also closed school on 9/3 for the same reason. I'm not exactly sure why they were allowed to play the last two games, but they did. Must have a different policy compared to Knox County.

On 9/11/2021 at 12:54 AM, oridgecat said:

On a lighter note, we did have some laughs tonight, met a girl that works at the Lawnville Pilot, she was hot, called herself Fish Head Wanda, she run about 250 and only has 4 kids.  But, I'm gonna have to beat out BC junior and Walmart Bag Guy to get with her. 

BC said she is so fine he might take a bath this week and go and see her.I really missed WBG and the analysis you over hear when he and BC are talking about the game