Oneida @ York

Spike016

Thanks. Probably the most sportsmanlike game I’ve saw Oneida and YAI play. They’re usually a little chippy here and there. Both handled themselves well and played a hard game. We certainly looked a lot more mature and more like what I’m used to seeing. I was very glad if that. Still far to many turnovers. That’ll get ya beat down the road. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Thanks. Probably the most sportsmanlike game I’ve saw Oneida and YAI play. They’re usually a little chippy here and there. Both handled themselves well and played a hard game. We certainly looked a lot more mature and more like what I’m used to seeing. I was very glad if that. Still far to many turnovers. That’ll get ya beat down the road. 

Now Monterey looks a tough bunch. I noticed no one has scored many on them.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Sounds like you finally showed up, from the stats ,pretty dominating. Congrats

You would’ve recognized this team a little more tonight. It’s a process. Hopefully we continue to improve. The first few games were very disheartening for me. Win or lose I’ll never condone the type of behavior I was seeing in the first couple of games. Seems that has been corrected by the last 2 games. I can take losing but I can’t tolerate the unsportsmanlike actions from any team. 

Just now, pujo said:

Now Monterey looks a tough bunch. I noticed no one has scored many on them.

I watched their York game a couple of times. They’re a bone to be chewed to be sure. Got a load at RB and the QB is an athlete. It’ll be interesting. Still gotta chalk up at least them or RW as a win to stay home for a round or 2. I’d prefer a clean sweep myself ya know. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

You would’ve recognized this team a little more tonight. It’s a process. Hopefully we continue to improve. The first few games were very disheartening for me. Win or lose I’ll never condone the type of behavior I was seeing in the first couple of games. Seems that has been corrected by the last 2 games. I can take losing but I can’t tolerate the unsportsmanlike actions from any team. 

Thats been the Oneida way for a long time. Glad they played with character. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

I watched their York game a couple of times. They’re a bone to be chewed to be sure. Got a load at RB and the QB is an athlete. It’ll be interesting. Still gotta chalk up at least them or RW as a win to stay home for a round or 2. I’d prefer a clean sweep myself ya know. 

I'll be pulling for you,at least you have them at home.